Governing Body Epic Fails Compilation

by Brokeback Watchtower 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    slimboyfat wrote: At the very end Jackson claims the GB have apologised in the past about other things. The narrator says they haven't. I guess Jackson has in mind the non-apology apology about 1975 that appeared in one of the Yearbooks. If that counts that's still only one example. Are there any others?

Hmmm, what about this one?
    *** w13 1/1 p. 8 Should You Fear the End of the World? ***HAVE JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES GIVEN INCORRECT DATES FOR THE END?Jehovah’s Witnesses have had wrong expectations about when the end would come. Like Jesus’ first-century disciples, we have sometimes looked forward to the fulfillment of prophecy ahead of God’s timetable. (Luke 19:11; Acts 1:6; 2 Thessalonians 2:1, 2) We agree with the sentiment of longtime Witness A. H. Macmillan, who said: “I learned that we should admit our mistakes and continue searching God’s Word for more enlightenment.”
    Not an apology really, but it doesn't seem to get closer than this, right?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Rumbling, bumbling, stumbling. Wow that was some bold witness geoff!

Sincerely,

The apostle paul

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Lost all credibility with the childish antic background sounds.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Agreed. That's what caused my wife (who has now come to grips with TTATT) to refuse to watch it for more than one minute.

Doc

• macys
    macys
    I have never seen this before but this is just powerful. Everyone needs to see this.
  • macys
    macys

You sound like you still have some JDub on your face. I am sorry but the childish noises do not overpower the pure fail coming from the governing body member's mouths!

Can BM make the video without the "childish noises" so these people with ADHD can focus on the fail?

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

You sound like you still have some JDub on your face. I am sorry but the childish noises do not overpower the pure fail coming from the governing body member's mouths!

Can BM make the video without the "childish noises" so these people with ADHD can focus on the fail?

Chillax. I dont go to meetings anymore but nothing Ive read or seen has swayed me to belive they are evil. I know that many here cry "trolls", "apologists" and "J-Dub showing". Again, childish.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Stephen Lett 'doing Math'? Yeah, right.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Tomo is drunk, isn't he?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Did anybody plough through to the end of the video? I only managed until the 10 minute mark, f**k me.

Stephen Lett: "ugly - and I mean ugly - baby" - WTF?!

Just have to say that AM3 pisses me off the most - he needs a slap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit