Governing Body Epic Fails Compilation

by Brokeback Watchtower 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Freeandclear
    Freeandclear
    So powerful. If anyone of the current JW's were to watch this how could it not make them question the claim that God is directing this organization? It's unbelievable. The fear of apostacy is incredible strong.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Wow. What a video. A real look at how foolish the leaders of this religion are.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    At the very end Jackson claims the GB have apologised in the past about other things. The narrator says they haven't. I guess Jackson has in mind the non-apology apology about 1975 that appeared in one of the Yearbooks. If that counts that's still only one example. Are there any others?
  • Esse quam videri
  • FindTheLost
    FindTheLost

Do I hear crickets?

Awesome video!!!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Great. What a circus.

G.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Brilliant!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Brokeback , thank you very much for your compilation.

But in the interests of fairness and balance I am presenting a video recording all of the epic successes of the Watchtower Organisation which clearly demonstrate that God is behind it: ________________

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Excellent. Hilarious that the off-camera assistant gets Jackson a fresh glass of water as soon as he is asked, does your religion accept corporal punishment of children. It's almost like saying, you're gonna need this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit