by obarac 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

What's S147?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Rumors about big announcement.

Any hear about that.''

Let's hope it's not something rash. Something about ''obeying instructions whether the seem strategic from a human standpoint or not, we must be willing to obey''.

Just gives you the 'chills'.

• Listener
    Listener

Stillin you might be on the money. I was reading on JWTalk about one of the posters having done a tour of Bethel and there was a curtain hiding the printing guys because there was a new publication being printed. I would think that this would be revealed at the annual meeting though.

• asp59
    asp59

Is it the news that the 3 day asamblea gonna be two days now?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I'm sure it has to do with the annual meeting arrangement in october

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Is it the news that the 3 day asamblea gonna be two days now? ''

My, oh My. Less and less 'spiritual' food all the time, hey? If this is the case.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

If it's about the annual meeting in October, it's just another 'drum-up' and overhyped hysteria for nothing again. Just more Governing Body praise or something.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

maybe its because Paradise Earth has been restored only that it is in another dimension invisible to us humans .

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

@ Beth Sarim - ''Is it the news that the 3 day assembly is gonna be two days now? '' My, oh My. Less and less 'spiritual' food all the time, hey? If this is the case.

Wouldn't be surprised.

The glorified "F8ithful Slave" must be mentally exhausted by having to proof-read all the "spiritual food" which is provided "at the proper time" by their non-spirit anointed helpers!

• floridaborn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit