Boys pre-teen sexuality / erections.? Why ? If only for procreation ?

by smiddy3 20 Replies latest social family

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Apparently boys have erections before birth. I think I read that on Wikipenis. Just kidding. It was regular google.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

I love this quote by Christopher Hitchens:-

"Ever since I discovered that my god given male member was going to give me no peace, I decided to give it no rest in return."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You don't say how old this bloke was but most people wouldn't even be looking 'down there'. You sure told him where to go though and language like that from an 11/12 year old back then wouldn't have been expected.

I would hazard a guess that he would have been in his thirty`s or early fourties and he was a big guy .

It was bad enough the embarrassment I had exiting the bus with an erection ,but the fact that he whistled as I went passed him compounded the shame / guilt a situation I had no control over .

I was not influenced by JW thinking back then and I was a bit of a street kid,so the language was no problem back then.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

he made human reproduction to be automated

But you wouldn't automate harvest to happen in the spring, before anything is ripe, so why automate reproduction in a child? That's not intelligent design, that's plain stupid design.

I wouldn't say that God did a sloppy job with the design

It's not so much the design itself, but the timing of it, although I can think of plenty of other design flaws in the human condition. Yes, "orgasms for all" is brilliant - such a pity is has to be tied up with reproduction, then kids could enjoy it to their hearts delight without any unwanted pregnancies.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Very sorry for what you went through smiddy3. I well remember those young pre-teen years. It seem to happen alot sitting for a long time at our desk in school. Then the teacher ask you up front of the class to give a report on whatever. Thank god for notebooks. Lol. Still Totally ADD

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

I dont know about you guys - But I try to be Holy about my body and my Erections.

As soon as I get one, I make sure I get rid of it as fast as possible.!
    Satan be gone!!!!

Well in 10 or 15 minutes there abouts, depending if there I am near my computer or not.

Never let them go to waste, you dont know how many you have left :)

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

To add some intelligent insight into this thread, I'm trying to look up the Hebrew and Greek words for woody.

Rub a Dub

• zeb
    zeb

I remember hearing some sisters talking about another being pregnant and them hoping she had a girl as boys "have penises"...

• Simon
    Simon

It's a rather simplistic, childish view of how living creatures work isn't it? Even if you believe the bible and that it's only intended for procreation, it still has to work within the confines of a living organism which means, like most parts of most creatures, it responds to various stimulus, both physical and mental.

Why is everything a black / white binary choice? The fact that erections exist don't in themselves disprove the bible narrative about procreation.

• TD
    TD

Why? If only for procreation?

Because human sexual response in both genders is a mixture of voluntary action and autonomic function

The autonomic side of the equation pretty much parallels the development of the nervous system

I suppose we could ask why God (If he exists) chose to automate this one function instead of giving males conscious control over it.

Perhaps because one less thing to think about frees up your mind for some of the more important aspects?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit