Boys pre-teen sexuality / erections.? Why ? If only for procreation ?

by smiddy3 20 Replies latest social family

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This has been a bug bear my whole life I think and not really sure how to address it as nobody else ever seems to do so.

And it relates to the question if God really created humans . He did a shithouse job in this regard.

I can`t speak for females this is entirely a male thing. from my perspective.

Male adolescents at a very ,very young age , babies , get erections periodically and it has nothing to do with sexual fantasies ,because they don`t even have an awareness of sex between a male and a female at this time.

And it is second inbuilt nature to masturbate to relieve, get rid of the erection . Otherwise it stays there for god knows how long. And it`s embarrassing .

Problem #1. Children from a very early age grow up with a guilt / dirty complex that they are doing something wrong in secret . And certainly can`t talk about it to parents or even there friends .

Problem #2. And this could be a much more serious problem as paedophiles are most more likely to be aware of this fact and endeavour to take advantage of this fact for their own advantage and seek out opportunities to take advantage of that fact.

An experience I had when I was 11/12 years old ,I was going home from school at lunch time on a bus ,10/15 min. journey ,whether it was the movement of the bus ,I had an erection as I went to exit the bus some guy obviously saw it and actually whistled and got off the bus after me and tried to engage me in conversation .I told him to fuck off and crossed the road ,then took a detour to my house .

And he was a big guy compared to my then frame.

And I was shit scared after lunch leaving the house that he might be still around .

I have never told this story before to anyone . Not even my parents or my siblings or even my school friends at the time .

It`s embarrassing , even now , but I`m Anon .{ or am I } ?

• Listener
    Listener

hey are very valid points that you raise (ha ha) Smiddy. The Watchtower is wrong about their teachings on masturbation and it's a powerful tool that they use for control. They know it too, otherwise they would make it a df offence.

You don't say how old this bloke was but most people wouldn't even be looking 'down there'. You sure told him where to go though and language like that from an 11/12 year old back then wouldn't have been expected. Sometimes bad language can be very useful in situations. And people wonder why there were 'gay bashers' around in those days.

The Watchtower is also wrong when they try to blame a child for being caught up in sexual encounters. It's very difficult for a child to properly comprehend what is going on and how to deal with threatening or seducing behavior.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Yes indeed, god did a very poor job in the design of the human race. Either that, or he's a very perverse individual. As you say, what’s the point of baby boys getting erections, and I might add, what’s the point of twelve year old girls menstruating? Why design boys and girls to become sexually mature over a decade before they are emotionally mature? And as if that’s not bad enough, he then makes it a sin for them to relieve the powerful urges involved.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

The problem is that he made human reproduction to be automated like the animals.

Ovulation and Menstruation are every 28 days. Eggs should only be released when the woman wants to get pregnant. However it is possible that the other parts would not work if they weren't in continuous function.

Ejaculation is also automated after stimulation, rather than just when he wants it to.

As for erections, that is just a signal from the brain to a muscle that controls a valve that lets blood out. That i all automated too without age being a factor.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

smid3--a+1 for the bus experience. every time.

• stillin
    stillin

UA, I wouldn't say that God did a sloppy job with the design. I think orgasms for all was brilliant!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Shoddy I had never thought of that.

You have a lot of insight my friend.

Also, boys can get erections before they can even produce proper semen.

And girls menstruate shockingly young to my mind. I was 14 which is even on the later end. Apparently they've done studies and found girls menstruate later when they have a strong father figure in their life. They think it's to stimulate them to reproduce earlier if they only have females around in order to ensure a new male protector in the form of a partner ( obvs from when we were on the Savannah).

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

*sorry Smiddy

• tiki
    tiki

Normal mammalian physiology. Got an itch, scratch it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Natural selection doesn't build "perfect" or "according to plan".

It just builds "good enough to survive and propagate".

One of the big things that helped convince me evolution had to be true was that it did such a better job than creationism explaining the weirder shit found in nature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit