ARC Case Study 54 - Witness List published for 10 March 2017

by jwleaks 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@OrphanCrow - Right near the beginning of the last guy that asked the question about them showing empathy and not waiting until 2018 to step up. Somewhere right at the beginning of him addressing the two losers did it accidentally cut to Angus and at least in real time both my wife and I noticed that he appeared to be laughing, smiling greatly, whatever you choose to call it. You could tell that he saw them as ridiculous even during questioning.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Dubstepped - got it! Yes, a definite smirk :)

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I truly am in shock at what I saw last night. These two arrogant, ignorant, misogynist men showed up and for 3 hours basically said F*** You!

We are discussing children being raped and these men simply run out the clock and get the hell out of there.

....And then the real icing on the cake (especially for those of us who are DF'ed) is that we shun them. Can you believe this?? Those poor men are "evidently" the real victims here.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    The investigation has been completed. It is over. Done. Finished

I never said is was not completed. this is what I said (emphasis mine):

Shouldnt you allow the investigation to continue and be completed AND wait until the Australian government forms an opinion on the commission's findings and recommendations, then look at all of the facts, before forming a personal opinion?
    Zeb published the ARC report on this forum in pdf a while back so I should have known that it was " finished"
    What would someone have to wait on to form an opinion? Some stamp of approval/disapproval by the government of Australia?

Can the Australian government challenge the findings or some of the findings or recommendations of the commission? Or can they want to probe further with another investigation? One poster here said that he felt that Mr Angus as laughing at some people being investigated. If that is true, that couldvbe something that the government could look into as it relates to the validy of what the government decides are the facts or something else for that mstter. I dont know but in all objectivity I would wait to hear what Australia decides are the facts. The commission only reports them as the commission sees them. The case is not over,

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Fisherman: One poster here said that he felt that Mr Angus as laughing at some people being investigated. If that is true, that couldvbe something that the government could look into as it relates to the validy of what the government decides are the facts or something else for that mstter.

Don't be ridiculous.

I am surprised that there wasn't more derision shown to the two bumbling fools that the WT sent to do their dirty work

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Check this out...word has it that when Merriam-Webster adds and updates its dictionary on the next go-around they are considering adding the following synonyms to the word 'Cruel': (1) Jehovah's Witnesses and (2) Watchtower Bible And Tract Society! :) :)

Won't Jehovah and Jesus Christ be thrilled!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    derision shown

The ARC is not a kangaroo court. I doubt very much that any of the ARC appointees mocked anyone that was under investigstion but that would not be something for me to decide -but for the Australian government if such allegations were true.

• Listener
    Listener

That's up to the organisation to put those allegations forward, they are given the opportunity of having their own lawyers there to speak up. They are also given the opportunity of responding in writing to findings. They had nothing to say, so there's no need for the Government to make any decision on the matter of mocking unless the allegation is put forward to them.

You're right fisherman, it is no kangaroo court - nothing like a JW judicial committee.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

it is no kangaroo court - nothing like a JW judicial committee.

Listener, are you saying that a Judicial Committee is a Kangaroo Court?

they are given the opportunity of having their own lawyers there to speak up.

Wow, that is very interesting Listener! Can you post a link or something that verifies this!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Don't do it Listener! Insert pic of Admiral Akbar from Star Wars saying "It's a trap!!!" here.

Fisherman is a master baiter. You shouldn't have invoked his name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit