ARC Case Study 54 - Witness List published for 10 March 2017

by jwleaks 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Please just ghost...... dubstepped

How would that verify anything that you say or invalidate anything that I say?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Fisherman, you invalidate yourself. Every time you try to defend the indefensible, you do a fine job of invalidating yourself.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Angus laughing at them

To Orphan Crow and Dubstepped:

I doubt very much that a commissioner of the Australian government acting in his official capacity would do this, as it would indicate an existing mindset and not fact finding objectivity in the investigation. The role of an investigator is to find facts and not laugh at people under investigation. If it were true it could be a reflection of the government that put him in that position if such government lnew about it allowed him to continue in his appointed position.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Fisherman, you invalidate yourself OC

Saying so does not make it so, same as unsubstantiated assertions are nothing more than assertions.

Also, what do you mean by saying that what I say invalidates me. What you say doesn't make sense.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

My takeaway from these ARC hearings is that the Jehovah's Witnesses organization is a cruel religion!

Enough said!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    My takeaway from these ARC hearings is that the Jehovah's Witnesses organization is a cruel religion!

Shouldnt you allow the investigation to continue and be completed and wait until the Australian government forms an opinion on the commission's findings and recommendations, then look at all of the facts, before forming a personal opinion?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I am not here to start a fight and I won't respond to any of the statements left following this question. Just want to get an honest answer from people here.

What do you, honestly and realistically, think that the Austrailian Government will do following the final report from the ARC with regards to Watchtower?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

To Mr. Fisherman:

I've been affiliated with this organization for 40+ years and am very familiar with the facts. I didn't need the ARC to tell me anything I don't already know about this cruel religion. The ARC just confirmed it!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Fisherman: Shouldnt you allow the investigation to continue and be completed and wait until the Australian government forms an opinion on the commission's findings and recommendations, then look at all of the facts, before forming a personal opinion?

The investigation has been completed. It is over. Done. Finished.

The commission has published their findings and recommendations. The findings were done. Finished. The recommendations were done. Finished.

The WT was deficient in their response in the last hearing.

What would someone have to wait on to form an opinion? Some stamp of approval/disapproval by the government of Australia? The Commission represents the government. The facts are in. What are you waiting for? Someone to tell you how to think?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I didn't need the ARC to tell me anythything

ok. but I was replying to this statement:

My takeaway from these ARC hearings is that.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit