More JW left ideology examples

by neat blue dog 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

“In London and other parts of England hospitals are beginning to fill up and can’t take new patients.”

I would ask, “Have you personally toured these hospitals?”

I ask because it has been reported that “some” hospitals have set aside certain areas for “Covid” patients, but not every possible/available bed is set aside. When those 20-30 ( just an example/number ) Beds available are at capacity the Hospital says the are overwhelmed....

In the USA the media has been covering up some shady practice by Hospitals, especially NYC... Follow the $$$

DD

• menrov
    menrov

When a major disaster happens, like WW1, WW2, Spanish Flu, Polio etc, people directly impacted will think: this is the end. At the same time, those who are not directly impacted, will not draw that conclusion. In other, the sentiment about the end of the world is very subjective and personal.

With regard to the prophecies, Jesus that it will be sudden, like a thief who comes unannounced, when you least expect it, when people are still marrying and having children etc. Therefore, based on Jesus's words, major disasters are never to be considered as a sign that it is the beginning of the end.

But of course, scaring people pays off. They become easier to influence, to follow you etc.

• Guard
    Guard

You know, brothers, I lived back in the days of communism in the USSR. But what is being built now does not look like that communism at all. This is something new, which has no name and no analogues in the past.

The saddest thing is that it really looks like totalitarianism, which is succinctly described in Revelation. No one knows when the predicted will come true, but everything happens like in a fairy tale: the further, the scarier. The most important thing is that all this horror is happening in the minds of people, generating great despondency. Truly, only the real Kingdom of God can heal this tormented planet.

• Guard
    Guard

I generally think that the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses is a testing ground. Ideally, it illustrates a "New World" in which everyone sits in front of a smartphone screen and happily agrees to every word. When people talk about communism, they don't know that it was a universal state religion, which is incredibly similar to the watchtower religion. Even the music was shockingly similar to the Watchtower's tunes.

Therefore, I think that the events in the watchtower are a prototype of what should be built everywhere. And the false prophets of the Watchtower also preach a New World, not the Kingdom of God! The kingdom of God came to them in 1914, now they are waiting for the "New World". They even named their translation of the Bible that way! And none of them think that the term "New World" is not biblical. As Paul said, a small leaven leavens the whole dough, and you need to be really perceptive to see it in such dangerous little things. But we are talking about our future!

• hoser
    hoser

Communism in the USSR ended up as a failure. Everyone was supposed to be equal but a caste system developed as it always does. The little people doing the grunt work got tired of supporting the elites and it all fell apart. If the JW paradise was to come true and everyone got to take the spoils of the dead who will maintain the material possessions. Who’s gonna fix the roof that leaks and till the ground.

I know jehovah is supposed to bless the ground but some of the jws I know are completely clueless when it comes to what it takes to survive. They are mentally lazy and don’t think past next weeks Christian life and ministry.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Agreed.

Breaking it down logistically, the WTS’s whole New System thing is damn near impossible without either...

a) ...“worldly” elements, or...

b) ...magic.

• hoser
    hoser

Magic that’s it. Out in service in a rich neighborhood some of the sisters were picking their post Armageddon houses. How in the hell are you gonna maintain that in a post industrial society without windex and toilet bowl cleaner, that is if you actually can have running water to flush.

Yep magic, Jehovah’s magic will make your shit flow downhill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit