More JW left ideology examples

by neat blue dog 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The latest GB update ramps up the fear of the plandemic even more, and introduces a whiteboard animation that advocates staying at home, wearing masks and social distancing.

https://www.jw.org/finder?locale=en&category=LatestVideos&item=pub-jwb_202012_12_VIDEO&docid=1011214&applanguage=E

Then there's another 'save the planet' type article that mentions debunked and unrealistic Green New Deal-esque talking points such as alternative energy, switching to a plant based diet and less manufacturing.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/peace-happiness/save-earth/

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

White board=stick figures like I drew in 1st grade.

Who is going to manufacture (reduced) the expensive green things, especially without petroleum?

Ungulates convert rough plants into protein humans can digest.

The green new building is mandated for all new structures. They have a source of labor the rest of us don't decreasing the cost too.

Wife tells me they have an update on covid with a family losing 35 people. How did CNN miss that one?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Road to nowhere - they can't count. Well they can but it's special counting. And the covid referred to might be the 11th plague visited upon the Eygptians (Exodust 41:42) which will be dealt in in next week's Watchtower study which took place last year.

They are gaslighters - and you need to always have your gaslight snuffer to hand when dealing with them.

Neat Blue Dog - they are very civil rights/green aren't they. As if that's the people they were out looking for. What you find amongst the deep greens is that they consider Pan is the one who will return when all the industry has gone. Then Pan and the nymphs and satyrs will prance back and everyone will be... back in the Age of Aquarius or something. That was supposed to be 1975 though wasn't it? :)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, theyhave to support the UN, and by extension they also support Bill Gates, so of course they promote fear of Covid-19 because they want the “End Times” narrative and fear mongering to keep the Sheeple in line. You know, Obey Ceasar, ect, as long as it’s convenient and makes the WT money while keeping the GB on top.

What did we expect, an extensive article outlining the Globalist agenda? The GB are Communists after all and want depopulation, so they certainly won’t tell the Sheeple not to worry about the glaring faults when it comes to the PCR test and forming policies from case numbers which are inflated, but extremely convenient for lock-downs. They aren’t going to inform their flock that the inventor of the PCR test said Faucci was a joke and invited him to a debate, which he refused. Or that the PCR test is being used fraudulently in a completely illogical manner that the inventor never supported.

Are the GB, masters of propaganda, going to warn the Dubs of the massive, never before witnessed censorship on a massive scale? Will they encourage the Sheep to “do their own research” and fact check? Will they connect the dots between Big Tech, Big Pharma, Bill Gates and the UN, and the WEF? What about Klaus Schwab? Will they make a cartoon explaining his agenda of Global Communism?

DD

• waton
    waton

Wt teaches that New World citizen will not be owners of real estate.

The inhertance goes to the kingdom government. They are the meek that inherit the Earth.

With patting the Pandas, prepare to pay rent. mortgage, like now already for the KHs.

The good things to come when wt inc is the only organisation surviving the end.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Data-Dog - yes they are Communists with religion - the logic behind 1914 is that the messiah is a new age of history not Jesus Christ's promised return. They want a nice crisis to say 'we are in a new age/epoch of Man's history, therefore you must do things our way.'

One of the elders in my ex-cong was asked to be the Agenda 21 rep for our area. He told me this himself back in the 90s (I think). I was quite a while ago. His best friend wanted to be a Sufist. They were very, very close. The best friend was not a JW.

This is the same JW family who set up the Jah-Jireh nursing homes.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am so glad that here in the U.K. Fighting the virus, as well as the need for less destructive economic practices are not seen as political issues or “left” policies .

This video...why oh why do they use Stephen Lett?

However I learned that 7500 Witnesses worldwide have died from the virus.

Despite my criticism of the WTS for what it teaches, I think they have done the right thing in this pandemic. They underline what medical science tells us to do , which is responsible

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Data-Dog - "What did we expect, an extensive article outlining the Globalist agenda?"

- That would be the day! Mention anything along those lines to a dub and get that blank look.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    However I learned that 7500 Witnesses worldwide have died from the virus.

Which is not much higher than the overall annual death rate from all causes. The problem is that he's making it sound like an unprecedented disaster. (Similar to when they brag that hundreds are baptized every day, yet fail to mention that hundreds of thousands are born and die every day as well.)

I am so glad that here in the U.K. Fighting the virus, as well as the need for less destructive economic practices are not seen as political issues or “left” policies .

If you think this is an american issue you might want to look elsewhere:

https://youtu.be/xhMdQmxzhbc

https://youtu.be/PqicULWpIRw

And if you think the science is settled you might want to keep looking:

https://newtube.app/TonyHeller

• hoser
    hoser

The science says that staying away from others will help you avoid the commie cough. What the watchtower and mainstream media won’t tell you is how dangerous this virus is(or isn’t). A disease so severe that many people don’t even know they have until they are tested. How many people have had the rona and never knew? Disclaimer: If you are in a high risk group or have loved ones that are please be safe.

Someone said”never let a good pandemic go to waste”. When this passes by and CNN finds some other disaster to fill their news cycle the governing body will be able to make the claim that Jehovah was directing their actions and by following their direction the congregation was protected. Send us more money please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit