Another Fictional Conversation at the Door

by Farkel 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

"Good mornning. We're Bible Students(tm) interested in world affairs and we see the mess California is in now. We also see the mess that President Bush is in with Iraq. Don't you think that mankind is in a mess right now?"

"How about the fourteenth century, fools?"

"What do you mean?"

"Two out of three people in all of Europe died due to the bubonic plague."

"But that was a long time ago!"

"Is today really worse than then? Are 2/3rds of Americans or anyone else on any continent dying now? Of ANYTHING?

"Well, no."

"Ok, then. Take your worthless magazines and books and place them where the sun don't shine. SHOVE THEM THERE."

"You must be demonized!"

"Well, maybe. But at least I have some common sense." Fool.

Farkel

• Mac
    Mac

Christ Farks, Keep the damn door closed......you can have an equally stimulating conversation with an interior wall.....minus risk of catching a chill! Always lookin' out fer ya (fiend or foe) mac :p

• Dansk
    Dansk

Farkel,

It may be a fictional scenario in your head - but I've received something similar when I was on the doors.

Today, I wouldn't even bother discussing anything with a Borgite. It would be extremely rare, I believe, that anything we'd ever say to a Dub on the doors would make them go away and think seriously about it - especially if we told them where to place their literature ! Interesting scenario, though...........

Dansk

• Brummie
    Brummie

Excellent.

Farkel makes it appear so easy to get a JW off the doorstep. I for one am glad I didnt call on him as a JW.

Brummie

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I'll print that out for the next time a dub visits....

• Celia
    Celia

Farkel, you're in a rare mood so early in the morning....

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

"But that fourteenth century history is just lies put together by people under control of the evil one, to get people off track - off the path that is narrow and the troof - the way of the people of jehovah - read our litter-at-ya and you will find troof-fool learning which is better than any college degree"

• shamus
    shamus

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

You made me really laugh, Farkel. I want you here when they come visit ol' apostate me again...

• aunthill
    aunthill

I love it! I haven't had any dubs knock on my door in 5 years (when I've been home), if you can believe it - and it's not that they know who I am, either, so I wonder if the "terribletory" is being "worked." Of course, we moved into a gated community 2 years ago, so that might have something to do with it. But I would like to see if I can match wits with one of them at this stage in my life. However, as they say, you can't match wits with an unarmed person!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit