Another Fictional Conversation at the Door

by Farkel 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unc,

About them metaphors and similes:

You said:

: To truly scare someone ya gotta get into their head. I know you bro.Farkel I've seen into parts of your deep dark soul (ain't that scarey enough?) we're like dead men walking you and I .. forever bound by the same trap ...forever yoked in the camaraderie of the damned .. seeking elusive serenity through lifes turbulant fog .. seeking relief from the maelstrom of memories mixed with nightmares replayed over and over in our heads at night... We we're like old coats at a Brooklyn lost and found you and I, moldy and forgoten, soaked in dank napthelene darkness but for the pin beam of the key hole beconing us out.. Now we are old coats walking around in the fresh spring breeze with newspapers stuffed in the moth holes ... after a life of not seeing, not hearing, not understanding, as though at the baptismal dunk we'd made some pact with the devil herself, some deliberate, conscious refusal to see this sad bad mad world as it is ... we've liberated ourselves into the light .. too much light .. social outcasts .. emotional shipwrecks .. vegetables rejected from the kitchen of life .. useless as a raw cabbage we re-made ourselves hard, strong, cynical, mistrusting ..

(Note to the newer ones: Uncle Bruce and I go back a long ways. Years, even. We spoken on the telephone numerous times. He talks funny. That's about all I want to say about that!)

Farkel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Dear Farkel,

thankyou for not letting my messillies and metafloors get ya down. .. sometimes I just go off ..( post traumatic stress )

cheers unc

Note: Farkel and I go back a long way (what did Freud say about an anal stage?)

Dictionary of JW terms: Anal Stage = Platform

Dictionary of Apostate terms: Fractional Conversion = Mental Effect caused each time an apostate talks with a JW.

• Farkel
    Farkel

aunthill,

: But I would like to see if I can match wits with one of them at this stage in my life.

They are total morons and defenseless when presented with any intelligent challenge.

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, please. These people are clever, but ignorant. I would love to have a go with them. They have responses for everything (every dub does, including me when I was a dub), but responses are not answers. Do you understand the difference, here? If I asked, "Is that thingy over there blue?" and the person I asked said, "I think blue is a lovely color," would that be an "answer" or a "response?" The average person could figure out that it was a response, but not an "answer." The Watchtower Corporation does this sort of thing routinely, so do those idiots who pretend to run our Government in our behalf.

I like to match wits. Especially when my opponent brings an unloaded weapon to a brain fight!

Of course, I'm not talking about you. In fact, you inspired me to make these comments!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit