Another Fictional Conversation at the Door

by Farkel 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Farkel - you have been missed!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Farkel,

You brought up a very good point. Some see the glass as being half full, the JW's see it as being half empty.

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

That's one of the funniest things I've heard all day. Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha.

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

Thanks Farkel,

That was a great laugh. (LOL) I think some of us can laugh because we have been there. Keep it up, I enjoy your posts.

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

"You must be demonized!"

I'm still laughing.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

That's not very nice Mr Farkel,

I don't doubt things were tough in 14th Century Europe (nice for you to reminise it for us :) ... BUT .. I had a loverly JW lady call t'other day .. real prerdy she was .. we laughed and smiled together for nearly an hour and never mentioned religion once ... mmmm .. i think I'm in love (again) .. better still she lives just over the next ridge! This girl really was nice and shaperly too (covered from ankle to neck though :(

cheers, bro.

ps: witnesses are ok once you've boiled the religion out of 'em :) (I recon I'm more demonised than Sharon)

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

most dubs already keep old tower copies up thair asses for when the trib. comes so as to have access to spirtiual food and the tower is among is own kind there

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unc,

: I had a loverly JW lady call t'other day .. real prerdy she was .. we laughed and smiled together for nearly an hour and never mentioned religion once ... mmmm .. i think I'm in love (again) ..

You've lived in the bush too long, dude. Such comments scare the hell out of me, old friend!

Farkel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Such comments scare the hell out of me, old friend!

Just doi'n my job bro!

scared ya .. I scared ya.. ner ner ner ner ner!! It's true there are some lovely looking JW zombies and a pretty one lives just a rifleshot away but I'm not chas'n 'em mr.farkelmeister honest I ain't! .. I'd swear it on a stack of burning watchtowers!!

To truly scare someone ya gotta get into their head. I know you bro.Farkel I've seen into parts of your deep dark soul (ain't that scarey enough?) we're like dead men walking you and I .. forever bound by the same trap ...forever yoked in the camaraderie of the damned .. seeking elusive serenity through lifes turbulant fog .. seeking relief from the maelstrom of memories mixed with nightmares replayed over and over in our heads at night... We we're like old coats at a Brooklyn lost and found you and I, moldy and forgoten, soaked in dank napthelene darkness but for the pin beam of the key hole beconing us out.. Now we are old coats walking around in the fresh spring breeze with newspapers stuffed in the moth holes ... after a life of not seeing, not hearing, not understanding, as though at the baptismal dunk we'd made some pact with the devil herself, some deliberate, conscious refusal to see this sad bad mad world as it is ... we've liberated ourselves into the light .. too much light .. social outcasts .. emotional shipwrecks .. vegetables rejected from the kitchen of life .. useless as a raw cabbage we re-made ourselves hard, strong, cynical, mistrusting ..

.. geez this is getting morbid and I can't see the light side yet lol ... I guess I oughta say something upbuilding instead.. to encourage ya and stuff ... lol

Thanks for saying some words bro. Farkel, it means a lot!

scarey unclebruce

ps: don't fret for me bro.F .. i'm a happily separated man .. besides - at university I'm outnumbered 5 to 1 by women .. and some of them even talk to me lol (ones mak'nhe laugh right now - reconds we should give our tutor a "mothers day present".

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unc,

From the dark stuff into the light stuff. From mobidity into light and release from that morbidity.

I salute your words, Unc. And I understand each and every one of them.

Thank you.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit