After the death of a spouse, how long did people wait to get remarried?

by RubaDub 32 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Everyone has an opinion about this but it's really no one else's business when a person remarries. However, it is fairly difficult to imagine both properly grieving your loved one and falling in love with another person within 6 weeks!

just saying!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Who mentioned anything about love ?

Needs must. After my 2nd wife..2years together..died following a long illness, i quickly met someone else..lived together for a year..then got married. It didnt work out..and i divorced her after a 2 year separation.

Nobody elses busines

Married to wife #4 now.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I remember this horny Dude a few years back...he happens to be one of 8 leaders of a cult based out of New York. I think he's called a Governing Body member. He claims to have a real tight relationship with God and Jesus Christ. Anyway...this Dude's wife dies of cancer in her early 50s...around 2012. Not long after his wife's death this cult leader finds it difficult to keep his 'little friend' in his pants...soon he finds a young chick (cult member) in her late twenties...about 30 years younger than himself and marries her. He finds a new, healthier and younger love tunnel for his 'little friend'!

Can someone help me with this Dude's name?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...I'm waiting!😊

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yeah I don’t know either. Was it that GB member who just died.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I know a brother whose wife of 20+ yrs went thru a medical problem for about a year and passed away.

WITHIN A MONTH... he was remarried to another sister.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I remember this horny Dude a few years back...he happens to be one of 8 leaders of a cult based out of New York. I think he's called a Governing Body member. He claims to have a real tight relationship with God and Jesus Christ. Anyway...this Dude's wife dies of cancer in her early 50s...around 2012. Not long after his wife's death this cult leader finds it difficult to keep his 'little friend' in his pants...soon he finds a young chick (cult member) in her late twenties...about 30 years younger than himself and marries her. He finds a new, healthier and younger love tunnel for his 'little friend'!

Can someone help me with this Dude's name?

That was the voice of god himself in all of the societies audio and videos in the 90's Daniel Sydlik.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Wasn't the cult leader in question named Jackson?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Seems a particularly mean way to describe the perfectly ordinary occurrence of a couple getting together. They seem pretty happy in pictures too, which is all there is to go on.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Right-on Athanasius...Yes good ole Geoffrey Jackson. How many times have we heard the WT encourage rank & file to take advantage of being single. Not only does Jackson not practice what he preaches but he marries a young chick old enough to be his daughter...and leaves a trail of others wondering/saying...what the hell!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit