The real reason Chelmsford hasn't been stopped

by Saltheart Foamfollower 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    +Governments really don't care about your global efforts to promote your website.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚cofty you kill me!

• Landy
    Landy
    The global preaching work will not stop even thought the governments will try.

If you thnk the UK government has cabinet meetings discussing the perils of a couple of people wandering round waving watchtowers then you maybe need to think again.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    They stopped Nancy Chung formerbrother, after repeated warnings this stupid idiot still proceeded to go out on D2D, 30 years in solitary confinement done the trick, yes they can and do/will stop, go to Saudi Arabia/Iran/Sudan and organise some public door knocking work and find out how quick you end up in jail never heard from again!
  • Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Wouldn't a bunker be proof that they don't trust in J? I find it hard to believe that they'd create bunkers. That's not their style.

I dont think a bunker is the correct term, its a secret underground place for carrying on the global preaching campaign when it may be illegal to do so.

The JWs are expecting the UN to turn on religion and ban all religious activities sometime in the future. Most religions will comply, only JWs will carry on MOSTLY in secret. This is the reason for the secret underground compartments being secretly built around the world.

They stopped Nancy Chung formerbrother, after repeated warnings this stupid idiot still proceeded to go out on D2D, 30 years in solitary confinement done the trick, yes they can and do/will stop, go to Saudi Arabia/Iran/Sudan and organise some public door knocking work and find out how quick you end up in jail never heard from again!

Also N,Korea and dont forget China, also Russia now is under ban, but nothing can stop Jehovahs people. In all these places the preaching work continues just as Jesus said in all the nations.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Apathy is stopping the preaching work, come around my parts a suburb of London and see how many jw's are out preaching , you will surprised that there is really none at all, standing in front of a stupid cart gossiping and fiddling with a mobile phone is the way to convey a life saving message is it! LOL.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

hmm ,

yea, what are they preparing for? storing up treasures on earth are they? organic fruit trees water supply, housing, underground storage, for probably supplies, live in a paradise..... putting hopes in themselves to save them?

who now is going to live there? who are the 'lucky' [?] ones who get to stay there? will all 8 million jws have a compound to 'hide' on,lol or is this for the 144,000? doesnt the bible say no one can hide, and god will save the righteous ones? so yea whats the real secret.

why dont someone put a bug in the ear of Alex Jones, maybe he can investigate....lol

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

any news about all the mobile homes being sold off soon

Its a bit like how the branch always sell off the ex CO and branch cars. They always ask more than they are worth.

These mobile homes will be announced to the congregations soon, I bet over priced.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Now tours are available to book at the relocation site.

I wonder if the secret bunker will be on tour?

I going to book a tour and report back here.

I have confirmed all the mobile homes will be sold off to brothers just like the cars are, which means way over priced!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

This Chelmsford projects seems to be quite a drain on the Borg's UK finances. The recently released IBSA 2016 accounts contain:

and

So they have spent ยฃ12,775,126 last year (no mention of costs in preceding years that I can find), and are expecting to spend a further ยฃ94 million in the future. That is quite a bit more than I would have thought.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Thanks - interesting find

That is quite a bit more than I would have thought.

Building is more expensive than people think it is.

Besides, the newly built roundabout entrance from the main road will have cost a fair amount.

There's also the clean-up and landscaping costs to consider.

I believe the original building alone was 70,000 square metres x ยฃ1,500 per sq metre building cost = ยฃ105 million (although it's been downsized, that figure doesn't allow for entrance roundabout and landscaping etc etc)

http://www.costmodelling.com/building-costs (see cost for low raise air con office building, also cost for students residence)

See also:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4834097220288512/any-contractors-here-that-can-give-educated-estimate-what-warwick-cost

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit