What is the alternative to JW?

by Formerbrother 475 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

FormerBrother says .......

There have been no replies to come up with one thing that shows JW org are further from the truth than any other option.

How can a religion based on false prophecies and even commercialize them as well be close to the truth ?

In that statement alone you mock Jesus Christ and God and are completely disobedient to the instructions laid out by Jesus Christ himself when he clearly admonished his true followers to not set a time on god's own sacred time ???

The WTS has been a continuous exercise of lying and deceiving the general public in its literature proliferation agenda. Its an organization of corrupt working charlatanism plain and simple.

Of course what should one expect when it was founded and created by amateur bible theologians, one who was a clothing salesmen and the other a lawyer, who were more businessmen than anything.

Closest to the truth ........ really who are you kidding, maybe yourself perhaps.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Im trying to find this quote you posted...

-- w12 9/15 p. 22 par. 16 Learn From the Patience of Jehovah and Jesus
    Well, a person who lacks confidence that the end is near might start to make alternate arrangements, so to speak, in case things do not work out as Jehovah said they would.

P22 par 16 doesnt say anything like that its all about women.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20120901/

Did you just make that up? And the others? Yes just checked a few, they all seem to be bogus.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Former Brother wrote "Seriously, you are saying the Vatican and the Pope are nearer to the truth than Jw org?"

Yes I am. How could I say such a thing? Look at the fruits. I gave you real examples of fruits that the Church that Jesus started has given the world. You on the other hand have not named 1 JW fruit. Everyone knows that the bible is a catholic book. How could the watchtower [or anyone else] be a better authority on it? Name a JW fruit or truth that would convince anyone?

just asking an apologist

Usually I will would reply to be polite. But I dont think its worth it in this case.

You go on thinking what you like of the pope and the vatican and the million tons of gold they have taken from the people over the millenniums, I will go on thinking what I think.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I guess one has to evaluate where light is coming from when its obvious false corrupt light ?

Jesus also said that in the end times Satan will deceive for he knows he has little time left.

Perhaps the guiding light of Jesus's adversary Satan the Devil ???

If that guiding light is in direct opposition to the teachings of Jesus Christ through his written word then there is only one answer to that question.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother
    Finkelstein

I guess one has to evaluate where light is coming from when its obvious false corrupt light ?

Jesus also said that in the end times Satan will decisive for he knows he has little time left.

Perhaps the guiding light of Jesus's adversary Satan the Devil ???

-

I agree with you when you say, yes you have to evaluate where the light is coming from. I am sincerely doing this with an open mind.

Yes Satan is trying to deceive, do you really think Satan is at the top of the JW org? Ive not heard that one before.

If so why would he want so many people preaching about loving Jehovah and hating Satan himself all around the world in such big numbers?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Your being childish.

Ad hominem. Name calling. If you want to split hairs it's 'you're' not 'your'.

Think about it, the light was prophesied to get brighter and brighter in the time of the end.

I don't believe in god or prophecies.

They only ever claim to be imperfect men,

I don't think you read the watchtower's own quotes I left you, did you!

I only claim to be an imperfect man. Do you claim to be perfect?

I am not making any claims about myself. But then, you call me childish, so does it matter to you?

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

I don't think you read the watchtower's own quotes I left you, did you!

I tried to, something went wrong, you should double check them. That one in Sep 2012 is all about how God loves women.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Im trying to find this quote you posted...

-- w12 9/15 p. 22 par. 16 Learn From the Patience of Jehovah and Jesus
    Well, a person who lacks confidence that the end is near might start to make alternate arrangements, so to speak, in case things do not work out as Jehovah said they would.

P22 par 16 doesnt say anything like that its all about women.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20120901/

Did you just make that up? And the others? Yes just checked a few, they all seem to be bogus.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's the study edition here - http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20120915/learn-godly-patience/

• flipper
    flipper

" What is the Alternative to JW ? "

Just go live your life out in peace and happiness pursuing freedom of mind without any religious fantasy and superstition. Sounds like a feasible plan to me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit