Craziest books or magazines printed by the tower.

by rockemsockem 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

The grand climax is that not a pron channel?

• hoser
    hoser

The last time we studied the “Revelation Book” it was already old light but they sent an insert in the Kingdom ministry and we cut out the corrections and scotch taped them in the book to cover over the old light.

I think it was 2006 ish. Maybe a bit earlier but it was one of the things that started me to wake up.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Linking the first convention in 1922 at Cedar Point Ohio and the proclamation made then ,and the next six conventions every year thereafter with Revelation ,was a bit much to swallow even back then with the Revelation Grand Climax book.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Now there's a question!

I remember the Babylon book. Full of weird claims. I think a lot of the Climax in your hand book was based on this bloomin' nonsense. I mean, the trumpet blasts...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What absolute bunkum!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Should you believe in the trinity was a booklet that sounded very scholarly.....

instead, it was so dishonest that it was pulled out of circulation and you hear nothing of it anymore.

TTWSYF

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The NWT of the bible! Hands down!

just saying

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what about that big pink paradise book? i "studied" it as a kid. Is it true it was originally intended for use in Africa ?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

notsurewheretogo

p. 126 Heavenly whiskey, dentistry and manure
    "According to Sir Oliver Lodge's book 'Raymond', the spirit world is inhabited by spirit beings who have flesh but do not bleed. They wear tweed clothes, drink whiskey and have manure piles."

He's describing Joseph Rutherford!

One of my favourite WTF quotes:

"If any overzealous doctor condemns your tonsils go and commit suicide with a case-knife. It's cheaper and less painful." Golden Age 1926 Apr 7 p.438

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I dont know about crazy, but they had boring down.

Some of the magazine covers were absolutely embarrassing.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Linking the first convention in 1922 at Cedar Point Ohio and the proclamation made then

@smiddy3 ...

I wish people here would not screw around with the 1922 Cedar Point Ohio horn-blowing.

It's what keeps me in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit