Hi again

by Lee Marsh 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Wannabe free Glad I can still make people smile. Nice to know people still read what I posted

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Lee, it's so nice to hear from you again. You have been missed by a lot of us.

I'm so sorry to hear of your battle with cancer. Keep fighting my friend.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wow you're posts are amazing! Some of the best I ever read Lady Lee!

I was thinking of you the other day & I wondered whether you are Lee Elders wife??

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Dio, No his wife is younger and very beautiful.

Thank you for the compliment. My hope was always to help, encourage and inform

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Lady Lee. Oh the treatments are hell. People use throwaway comments like bravery but when you see someone go through the treatments it is brave. Incredibly brave. I hope this round gets better. I dearly hope you don't get sick. I'm so sorry.😔

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Well you look pretty beautiful to me, too. I can tell.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Thanks HappyDad. How are you doing?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hi Lee! Long time, I’ve just re-surfaced myself and so glad to see familiar faces - I have fond memories.

I still like my shiraz!

Cheers, 🍷

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Dio, The first year was surgery which was hellish. Then chemo that was hell. Second year was more surgery and I lost the upper right lobe of my lung. This year it is radiation on the lower left lobe. Surgeon wanted to remove it but I refused and opted for radiation. Not finished that yet. It is just never ending but I haven’t given up. I have a new baby great granddaughter to meet. Cancer and COVID have delayed that

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Ozziepost!!!! I thought you died! Very glad that I was wrong. I have learned from you and love the Shiraz too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit