Hi again

by Lee Marsh 70 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Lee,

It was Mrs Ozzie who passed, two years ago this month after a long painful and debilitating illness. I miss her happy disposition but good memories still of her and JWD

Gotta say that your post has brightened my day.

cheers! 🍷

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Sorry for your loss Ozzie.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Nice to see you back.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Hi Lady Lee, good to hear from you. Sorry to hear of your uphill battle. My mother also had cancer (colon) and did chemo and the different cures. Something worked. She is in remission for the last seven years. When I heard that cancer grows anaerobically (in the absence of oxygen), I bought her an oxygen concentrator. If you haven't tried it, give it a go. You never know. Oxygen is one of the most natural "cures" and definitely not detrimental to your health.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

My...My...My...what a wonderful & pleasant surprise to hear from you Lady Lee! I too have been thinking of you lately...sorry to hear about what you're dealing with...may God-speed back to good health!

• Gorb
    Gorb

Hi, long time ago, nice to hear again.

Gorby

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Vidqun, mine is also colon cancer. I had no symptoms and they only picked it up because I took a FIT test. This is colorectal cancer awareness month. Colorectal cancer is attacking younger people and often they have no symptoms until the cancer has spread and it becomes very hard to get rid of. GET TESTED!

Mine spread to the lungs but they are catching them when they are very small and they are acting fast to deal with them. Glad to hear your mom is in remission. That gives me hope.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Heh Lee

I've always valued your input though never publicly.

Missed you lots and welcome back.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Hi JeffT, Gordy and JW Gonebad.

You are all giving me the boost I need these days. Like returning home.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Like returning home.

That’s really great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit