Watchtower Content Producers Tardy With their Monthly Broadcast. WHY?

by scotoma 28 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    They got the memo that the end of the world is hear - they are hunkered under their desks. No time for a presentation.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Maybe it's late because they don't know how to guilt trip the rank and file about giving more moneh!!
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

Im with Slimboy - i want the new Year Book.

Maybe they will stop producing it to cut costs.

I want to see the NUMBERS!!!

• antes8080
    antes8080
    The only reason I want it to see it. Is that it was Mr Jackson turn and it looks like they skipped him, I wonder if he got reproved and after six months he can start cominting again.
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Do you get upset when the mailman is late too?!
  • fastJehu
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Not to get (too far) off topic but seriously - "helper"? Isn't that the most lame-assed euphemism for a brown-noser, wannabe?

I once mentioned that the "helpers" are the Governing Body's "elves" at a gathering once and got some dirty looks ... he he he.

Rub a Dub

• bobld
    bobld

speaking of broadcast.On one broadcast K.Flodin said you be the judge does god have a hand in our construction projects?They needed an equipment console for the control room.A large piece of equipment made to order and NOT stocked anywhere for their jw broadcasting studio.A few weeks before the completion date of the studio the brothers went to a company to get this equipment.Miraculously the company had built one for a company in S.A. that was ready to be shipped and was on a dock in N.Y. however the company went bankrupt and the brother could have this equipment for 60% of full price because that company had paid 40%. What the biggest construction company(jw) in the world and no RFP,specs,price,time of delivery.Shame.

The other broadcast by K.F.talks about this generation.He makes three assumptions what a generation was. Is god's hand in their understanding of the bible.You be the judge.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I don't even know who these guys are anymore on the Broadcasts, seem strange.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

scotoma - "Watchtower content producers tardy with their Monthly Broadcast. WHY?"

With all the shit going on, good help's getting harder and harder to find, I guess. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit