Watchtower Content Producers Tardy With their Monthly Broadcast. WHY?

by scotoma 28 Replies latest jw friends

• scotoma
    scotoma

How hard is it to produce a monthly program and get it up on time? They are late every month.

Are these the same people that published 128 pages of magazines by the 1st,8th,15th and 22nd of every month for over 100 years?

Are they understaffed? Can't find enough creative people in the organization to get it done.

The Governing Body has cut their personal appearance on the programming in half and are relying on their "helpers" to take care of the other half.

The 700 club was able to produce current programming every day for close to 35 years.

Of course they had a format that wasn't scripted. They would sit around and chit chat. Why doesn't jw.tv show some casual conversation among smart JW's at Bethel. The real reason is they want to control everything.

They are afraid things will get out of hand. Also the last thing JW's talk about when they get together is the Bible.

To have an engaging broadcast requires spontaneity - which is discouraged by the organizations cookie cutter mentality.

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    They publish it by end of day on the first Monday of the month. To my knowledge they haven't missed that deadline yet.
  • scotoma
    scotoma

tim310d,

That's strange. How do you know that? Did you read it somewhere?

I guess if you can only put out one program per month you are entitled to let a quarter month pass before you get it together.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    To hell with the stupid broadcast. When's the yearbook with the latest figures coming out? That's what I wave to know!
  • Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    As tim310 stated, it is always the first Monday of the month and is always on time. They already announced that they would be delegating this to their helpers, so no surprise there either.
  • sir82
    sir82

I don't understand why you think it is late.

It always comes out as expected, on the first Monday of every month.

When do you expect it to appear? And why then?

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Not to get (too far) off topic but seriously - "helper"? Isn't that the most lame-assed euphemism for a brown-noser, wannabe?
  • Virran
    Virran
    When I hear the word "helper" I think of Santa Claus helpers up on the North Pole. Every time.
  • out4good4
    out4good4
    Why doesn't jw.tv show some casual conversation among smart JW's at Bethel.

if ever there was an oxymoron....because there aren't any.

and they know it....

One of those knuckledraggers go off script and its 1975 denials all over again.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Some apostates seem more eager for the monthly broadcast than JWs... :)

Not me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit