LIFE AFTER FEAR

by Dansk 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

I really enjoyed reading this thread, Dansk. You have made such a difference to JWD.

Spanner

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hi Dansk. Nice to hear from you. I totally agree with you. We can finally get rid of that ball and chain and live life and enjoy it to the fullest without restrictions and being guided by our heart, and conscious.

Love

cj.

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((((((((((hugs)))))) Great to see you>>>((((hugs))) to the missus & kids...Glad your happy. I still cant do with out MY Lord...you still love me though dont you darling???? Grace

• frenchbabyface
  • berylblue
    berylblue
    in 1998 my wife and I were desperate to return to Manchester

Wow. Things must have been bad!

Englishman.

I myself was thinking along the lines of, "Why?" Nah, Manchester seemed okay. Stay the hell away from Hook, near Goole, though.

• berylblue
    berylblue

When I was a JW I prayed regularly and often and I thanked Jehovah in prayer again when events turned out favourably. However, sometimes things worked out unfavourably for me or a member of my family – but we never blamed Jehovah. Having now been out of Watchtower clutches for over seven months I began to realise that Jehovah couldn’t lose! We praised him when things were good, but we never once blamed him when things went pear shaped.

This is similar to the conclusion I have reached: Things turn out great, it was Jehovah's doing. Things turn out bad; I was doing something wrong.

So glad to see you!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mouthy,

'Course I love ya - you're my favourite grandma!

Sincere love,

Dansk

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Dansk..

Nice for you to drop in and let us know how your doing...

LOVE THE BEARD!!!

You sound like you have been carving out some happiness for you and your family..

and also doing some research ....

Good to hear from you.

special k

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

I still give thanks (thogh not to Jehovah, per se) when good things happen. And when "bad" things happen, they provide opportunities for growth that I probably wouldn't have encountered otherwise, so I give thanks for the superficially bad as well. "Bad" and "good" are dualistic perceptions - let me emphasize, PERCEPTIONS - nothing more.

This may sound very philsophical and abstract, and I will agree that some occurrences, that we apparently have no control over, are very painful. Yet, through loss and pain, and the questioning and searching that one does in order to cope with such things, I have found happiness - or something that far more closely resembles it than the states in which I spent my existence as a JW and before.

I can't apologize for finding life to be a "blast" - all of its experiences, in perspective, included.

Cruithne

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Welcome back Dansk!

I missed your threads and hope you decide to stay.

Devon McBride

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit