Believers - You need a new revelation to explain this!

by Amazing 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yes ... you heard me correctly. Sometime ago we saw how Chimps made tools by using other tools. We saw how they learned language and could construct a basic sentance on their own, as well as learn to read a little ... well now ... a new study has been completed where monkeys were paid tokens for completing certain tasks ... the monkeys saved up their tokens ... and then they were offered to trade their tokens for things like food, etc. When some monkeys saw that other monkeys were getting a better deal - that is fewer tokens expended for the same product - they rebelled and threw a fit over the unfairness and inequality.

Only sentient self aware beings with a soul can have such a sense of fairness and equality ... where do these little beings now fit into the grand scheme of eternal life, heaven, hell, salvation !? Where do they fit within the scope of Gawd's plan? Only new Revelation can explain this ... or maybe evolution has provided the missing link afterall? - You be da judge.

• Satanus
    Satanus

SS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

And to quote the "Scientists" in our midsts:

Do you have fully documented, sound empirical evidence in completely self-contained laboratory conditions?
    (And a hyperlink, because everything on the Net is true, right?)

Now, I'd be impressed if they made an idol, appeared to worship at it,and left food offerings that the whole group left as sacred. Unless your arguing for reverse-evolution, that is

• Simon
    Simon
    Now, I'd be impressed if they made an idol, appeared to worship at it,and left food offerings that the whole group left as sacred.

Why? I would take this as a lack of intelligence

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL @ Simon - me too
    But it would show an awareness of environment (interpreted as diety) that allegedly had its roots in early human culture.

And less tongue, please - I'll tell Ang on ya, making passes like that

• rem
    rem

Nature science news is a pretty reputable source.

http://www.nature.com/nsu/030915/030915-8.html

rem

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Why? I would take this as a lack of intelligence

now THAT was funny

Brummie

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks Rem,

That is a great link and helps the above skeptics.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Amazing,

I saw a news report on the same thing. A sense of JUSTICE is what the commentator boiled it down to. The next thing to demonstrate is a monkey upset because another monkey was not treated fairly. THAT would be a leap considering the way monkeys interact with each other. But then, monkeys would say the same about human.

Jst2laws

• ballistic
    ballistic

Perhaps humans have become too intelligent?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit