Are you with a JW or a non-JW?

by Out At 22 47 Replies latest social relationships

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

my boyfriend has never been a JW, and isn't particularly interested in hearing me vent about it either.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

My husband has never been a JW. He doesn't practice any religion or really believe in any.

closer

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Interesting Q... I have been dating a guy that is a JW-that is what initially brought me to this website LOL I'm beginning to wonder if I'm dating someone that's a quack! Just kidding-truth is, I'm starting to understand why he does and says some of the things he does NOW. I almost feel a bit of pity for him. I can say this, he is a very caring and loving person-would have to be to be dating me *giggles*

• scumrat
    scumrat

My girlfriend and I are both ex-jw's. We met by chance 6 years ago. Now we're living together. Life is sweet !!!!!

• SadElder
    SadElder

Depends on who you talk to.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

seperated and divorced from my first husband (non-jw).

I became a dub and spent 7 years single with 3 kids. Then I married a jw (he also came into the borg like me), and we were a dub couple for 4 years.

Now we are both out, actually the whole family is out. And we are very happy!

Cheers, Bliss

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

My first wife was a JW who would drink poison Kool-Aid if the organization told her to. She divorced me because I wasn't.

My current wife was too smart to get involved with the cult when I tried to get her to back in 1969. I did anyway, and she went on with her life. Fortunately, over 30 years later when I came to my senses and got my butt free, she was available.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My ex-husband wasn't one and didn't understand my hesitation to celebrate holidays. The current one is very understanding, but can't *really* comprehend the full force effect of it, but he tries. He lets me take my own time to heal.

CG

• Special K
    Special K

My spouse and I are both EX-J.W.'s.

special k

• talesin
    talesin

Never been with a JW or exJW.

talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest