talked to jw woman on corner then later family fight with jw dad

by JunkYardDog 43 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

stan you thinkYOU and stuckinarut2 can stop me from working j'ws in the STREET . IF I LIVE AN OTHER 25 I YRS WILL NEVER STOP EXPOSING THE WTS. iT'/S IN MY BLOOD I HAVE RADAR TO EXPOSE JW'S any time, nobody can stop me

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

thats fine JYD--but please stop hurling insults at your fellow X Dub brothers and sisters. its just not cricket , old chap.

• DissedbyE
    DissedbyE

Thanks brothers and sisters for your well thought out comments. You know who you are. Didn't expect to come to this site to be showered with expletives but we'll have to take the good with the bad. Counter evil with good. Thanks Stan for that interesting pic. Very imaginative.

• Half banana
    Half banana

JYD, well done!--you did some unwitnessing and tried to get a JW to think.

• flipper
    flipper

JUNK YARD DOG- Am I correct in my assumption that you're a Trump supporter ?

( Figured I'd go down that rabbit hole, what the hell. )

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

When talking with JWs, I would advise talking on one point and one point alone. Otherwise, you just sound like a hateful apostate spreading lies.

• sir82
    sir82

What a train wreck.

Although, I've been in some elders meetings which rivaled this thread.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Wow! If I was a JW looking for help, like I was last year, this thread would have sent me running.

• Simon
    Simon

JunkYardDog: You're no longer welcome here.

There's no excuse for the abusive language and attitude you've shown to other members of this forum. You are a classic and perfect example of the kind of apostate the WTS wants people to be. But that is not who the rest of us want to be and it's not who we want to listen to.

Don't come back.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA
    Whew.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit