talked to jw woman on corner then later family fight with jw dad

by JunkYardDog 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Well I understood you JYD. I'm guessing your point was there was no pedestrians...so why bother counting time?

One thing I will say, not many jws would have done the same thing for their 'sister'- getting her a taxi home.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

for all you jw DF'ed ass kissing wt Dopes here. you All hate when someone that has knowledge of the wts exposes maybe your your dad or mom in FS. I will never stop when your phoney family members come around. I will drag any jw into digging dirt to make them lie for the wt and make them know they are LYING. many people here think i'm full of shit? anyone here can PM me and I will out talk any jw they on the phone with me in the United States. the first poster here that calls me a lair on this site without contacting me to prove my self . IS A LAIR

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

JYD i suggest you go back to your doctor to get your meds increased.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Threads like this simply make any lurking JWs run away in fear of "mentally diseased apostates"

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

JYD. I repeat, there is no need to be that mad here. No one is your enemy. For many posters, this is a place to heal.

The style of all your past posts that I have read seems that you have lost a great deal in your life to the WT. I am sorry for that. You are right to be angry at the WT, but don't be angry and mad at anyone or everyone here who disagrees. That way you are just imitating the style of the WT that you left. Let's tolerate each other. I again apologize if I have hurt you. That was not my intention.

Next time maybe I'll just read your posts and move on. I hope you gain happiness in your life through your activism. But in my opinion, life is not all about trashing your ex-religion each an every moment. Let's celebrate whatever is left in this small life and enjoy these moments!!!.. All the best to you and Cheer up now:)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Nicely said Dreary!

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    stan your a straight up Pussy you want me to call paul Gilles and ask that Scumbag why he's still in the UNITED NATIONS? How much of a jw ass kisser are you stan? I talked to a jw on the street What the F*U is your problem? I f"cked your little sisterIn the back of your KINGDOM HELL u DOPE peddler
  • Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@JunkYardDog: "I f"cked your little sisterIn the back of your KINGDOM HELL".

Sounds like you must love and support the current JW child abuse policies that protect crazies like you.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

JYD reminds me of Mick Belker in Hill Street Blues. ( loved those series )

Image result for belker hill street blues

• fulano
    fulano

JYD why did you choose your nickname, I wonder?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit