talked to jw woman on corner then later family fight with jw dad

by JunkYardDog 43 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I had to go into a office close to a supermarket on a very high traffic expressway with next to no persons on the street anyway ever near. I see this jw lady about 65 yrs old standing there alone with 2 bags of groceries staring at the catholic church one side across the interstate road and the Kh across the other side of the highway. cross bronx expressway. I stop and ask her why is she just standing there counting time? i GOT INTO CHILD ABUSE IN THE wt. and her answer was all religions have the same problem. I told her if jehovah was really leading the jw's they wouldn't be as bad a the catholics on child abuse. she didn't get it, we talked some more , sh3e told me she wanted to become a NUN when she was young. I asked what happened? she said something about what happened when she was a catholic. but she wouldn't tell me. I asked did the NUNS beat you in school like they beat me? she wouldn't answer. she was clearly flustered with my line of questioning. and I asked since you were highly trained on catholic teachings from the bible how could you reject eating the bread and wine? she had no answer. being a jw over 40 yrs. I was VERY POLITE TO THIS WOMAN... I came out of my office appointment about a half hour later and the sister was still standing there looking into the Sky. I asked her about 1975 and how I would never finish grade school? she went into the light gets brighter. and I told her the bible says " he who calls darkness light and light darkness will be destroyed also about false prophets will be thrown into the lake of fire... Lets remember I was very POLITE to this woman. It was clear this woman was slow in the brain. so I stopped asking her questions she couldn't deal with, and we talked about this weeks sales at the supermarket. she was very poor as she told me, maybe living on SSI. I offered to drive her home she said no thanks. So I called a local taxi to pick her up. It was $9 with a $2 tip . I guess she may not forget me. as for the fight with my jw dad it was the same thing Mom ,brother and sister were HAMMERING jw dad on Charles Taze Russell and his Pyramid 1914, 1799, etc. jw dad just say "he doesn't have to prove anything that Jesus choose the WTS in 1919 , you just have to believe it. LOL Then he disconnected the phone line to hide his lies... go figure? JYD

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    she didn't get it,

If I am reading correctly, you saw a 65-year-old JW lady standing with 2 grocery bags at the side of the highway, and you went and ask her if she is standing there and counting time? and then you ask her about the child abuse in the WT?

Really?? Were you teasing her?

I don't think that was polite.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Drearyweather I think your a dope I was

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

drearyweather wHY WOULD i STOP and talk to someone if they didn't hold up jw magazines . was she looking for directions? maybe she needed a ambulance? make she needed a BoyScout to Cross her the Street? maybe she was standing there waiting for some jw for an hour to drive her home? who knows? let me ask was she counting time? I got it out of her. so your wrong again. as I said In my first post i THINK SHE KNEW ABOUT CHILD ABUSE but didn't say so.. your a jw ass kisser you think they deserve rights not to be confronted? bullcrap. I'LL CONFRONT ANY JW ANY TIME. YOU HAVE no idea how this chance talk with jw went , AND i'M NOT GOING TO TYPE IT ALL OUT. YOUR AN IDIOT

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    Your a dope
    your a jw ass kisser
    YOUR AN IDIOT
    I just asked you whether you were teasing her and you reply by giving me a barrage of expletives.

Is this your normal way of confronting someone?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

here we go again. JYD--what are you on man ?

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

GRAMMAR AND CORRECT SPELLING AND CAPITALS MEAN NOTHING, screw comers mean nothing to me I received a F in English class I don't5 know where to but a , or a " but i CAN KICK ANY JW'S ASS ANY TIME easy. CAN YOU WHIP ANY JW'S OR BETHILITE'S ASS IN CONVERSATION ? THE WAY I CAN? I DON'T THINK SO ... CHECK MY SPELLING . BUT NEVER QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE WTS................ OR MY NERVE TO TALK TO ANY JW'S COUNTING TIME. MANY OF YOU CRYBABY apostates WISH you had my nerve to stand up to half a dozen elders week after week as I did Alone for years at some Kingdom hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Stan what are you SMOKING I put the jw woman in a Taxi and paid for her to go home. What the hell are you talking about ?are you a jackass?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

well--i suppose this thread has some entertainment value..but very little else.

and you wonder why she wouldnt get in your car ?

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

Again.

JYD, Why do you need to shout and cuss if someone asks you something?

I am not experienced like you. Maybe my question was not right or too sarcastic. I apologize if it hurt you in some way.

But why the need to use profanities while replying?

My point was, you stopped your car twice by a 65-year-old lady with 2 grocery bags and ask her about wts child abuse rather than asking her for a ride/drop home or knowing if she needs any help. That I think was not polite.

If you think I am wrong, then reply in a civil manner rather than shouting back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit