Humourous reasons to go back

by usualusername1 31 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Who is your intended audience?

If it's people with a lot of knowledge of how JWs think and act, you can include some of the more subtle examples included above and it will be hilarious.

However, if your intended audience is general with people who may not know the JW mentality apart from the occasional door-knocking encounter, some of the more detailed congregations-thinking examples may go over their heads - or require too much explaining in which case it won't be perceived as funny.

Let us know how it goes! Please video it for our viewing pleasure! Thanks and best wishes! 👏👏👏👏👏

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Humourous reasons to go back

You`re Looking for "The Truth".

Image result for laughing hysterically

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    • need to get fresh air and exercise by walking around the neighborhood Saturday mornings
    • have something free to read while on the toilet
    • check out younger sisters at the assemblies
    • daily Starbucks run (if pioneering)
    • free food at "spiritual gatherings"
    • feeling of moral superiority with little actual work
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Because being a JW is like living in a sado-masochist's paradise, minus the leather.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Think of the money you save, no Xmas,birthday, Mother/Father day,valentine gifts.The main reason I'am running back, women knows their place in Jehovah's organization. I told my worldly girlfriend in my household I will have the last word, she told me I lost my F---ing mind. I told her this is God's law, you are second class in his arrangement. I still have the scar she gave me when she kicked me out.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

just fine..Add to your husband list, singing the song Amazing Grace God will kill you.

Sorry for the double post....

• just fine
    just fine

Lol

Buy Girl Scout cookies -god will kill you 😀

• smiddy
    smiddy

God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that you all might be saved however if you dont join JW`s you can kiss your ass goodbye.

And if you do join JW`s you can kiss your individual freedom,plus your wallet goodbye.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Some people get sexually aroused by being bossed around and told they're scum. Suppose a masochist could join up and get positively giddy being controlled and micro-managed by a window washer and a bus driver.

• zeb
    zeb

make use of the l-o-n-g meetings to do your pelvic exercises.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit