If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?

by Happythoughts 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Oh yes.

Ouch, you b*stard!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Rosemarie........what you really like was the way Hamas said...".OH YES! ".........Come on.....tell the truth!

Gumby

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Hamas:

Oh yes.

and might I ask who this "oh yes" goes to? *smiles*

• caligirl
    caligirl

I said that I wanted a voodoo doll of my husbands ex wife for christmas ( evil, wacked out ***** of a woman), and my sister got me one... now the only challenge is getting a strand of the exes hair!

Seriously though, all kidding aside, I would never actually do it (and I'm not sure I even beleive it would work). My sister got it for me as a joke. The ex is seriously mentally ill (not that I feel that is an excuse for all she has done and I truely beleive she is evil and unlikeable- the mental illness is just icing on the cake), and although I hate her for the misery she has inflicted, I love and respect my step son and she is still his mother. Besides, when he is 18, she will lose him and there is no more perfect revenge for all the abuse she has spread than that, besides knowing that he considers me the mother he never had.

• Joker10
    Joker10

I would never touch one. But i would like to see some people get hurt

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Most people post that they actually wouldn't use a voodoo doll but joke about using one.... So, let's say your boss does something really terrible, like give the raise to the next guy when you have been busting your bum to get the job done.... just a little poke at the doll?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hell yes I would my Mother in law and Father in law they are evil and have emotionally and physically abused my hubby and kids so I woud love to have them adn I would torture them daily. I offer no apologies for my feelings.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

YES! I would use a voodoo doll on my cousin and two aunts. They need some pain inflicted. They are Evil people.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Nope.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit