If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?

by Happythoughts 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    I have been hurt a lot by different ones over the years and after the initial anger/hurt I just forget about them. By hating and holding grudges against anyone I would allow that person to have power/control over me.

Noble indeed, but what about the person who comes back to hurt you again and again and won't go away? Such people certainly deserve whatever deterrent you can muster.

I have laid curses on such people and wouldn't hesitate to do so again; but I did attempt to make peace first.

GentlyFeral

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Yes, here's who and why:

RF--Maintenance man at work--for spreading either the truth or lies about BV at work, in essence saying she's screwed him and other guys after hours inside the plant and describing the positions--you either violated a confidence or slandered her. (Three day suspension for sexual harassment 9/15-17 btw.)

DB--Night Supervisor--do you really care about getting that conveyor belt fixed that hasn't worked for months? Or is it left alone because I asked twice when we were going to get the ----ing thing fixed? And after I apologized?

G--an ex-employee--exact same thing as RF said about BV. And BV consider(ed)s G her best friend.

LB--my mom's last husband--physically, verbally, emotionally abusive to my family and me.

I think I'd heat the pins in a flame as an added touch.

• yxl1
    yxl1
    I think I'd heat the pins in a flame as an added touch LOL!

Oh yeah! I'd use them. My elder father in law would be first...I'd go for the eyes! My mother in law would be second...and when I'd finished, I'd pin her mouth shut.

Most of the elders from my old cong. would be next on my list, followed my one or two of their wives and finally the governing body who I would take my time over, and yeah, I'd heat the pins before I started!

yxl1

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

No. I don't believe I would. I think it smacks of self-righteousness and reeks of cowardice.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hi happythoughts

I thought it was kind of Ironic with your title happythoughts you posted a thread entitled: If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?

I'd hate to see you when your not happy

• gumby
    gumby

I would....but only under certain circumstances.

I would like a doll with 12 heads (or however many members there now are on the GB)

Then I would let them know what they must do so as not to feel a little prick of a needle. If they complied.....no needle pricking.....if they don't comply...........YYYYYYYYYYYouch.

Now then.....do I sound like hitler? I scared myself writing that and I take it all back. I would rather personally kick their asses.

Gumby

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Rush Limbaugh

Dr. Phil

• Special K
    Special K

Hey

It looks like Kingpawn is going to have a whole collection of voodoo dolls.

Gumby.. I wondered how many posts before the governning body was mentioned

and it didn't take long.

I could be dishonest and say that there is no one I'd like to hurt via a voodoo doll..

But truth be known.. there are a few I'd like to stick just enough to shake them up.

special k

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I would Voodoo only one person. I really can't think of anyone else I really hate.

MOTHER-IN-LAW

I'd voodoo her ass until she couldn't stand.

ash

• Englishman
    Englishman

Is this thread a bit unpleasant?

It just seems to be not very nice somehow.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit