If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?

by Happythoughts 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Be honest

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

No!!! I would never use a voodoo doll - it's unchristian!!!

I would much rather give my enemies a much deserved asskicking!!!

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• shera
    shera

Yeh,my x-BF....he hurt my kids. It wouldn't bother me at all...I'd stick a pin in you know where and leave it.

• Panda
    Panda

I wanted to do this to my sister inlaws exboss. But I have to vote for ass kicking. Much more realistic. And you don't have to wait for the voodoo doll to decide when where etc.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I have been hurt a lot by different ones over the years and after the initial anger/hurt I just forget about them. By hating and holding grudges against anyone I would allow that person to have power/control over me. I just think they are not worth thinking about and go on with my life. Hate is a lower form of energy and it will consume all your energy that could be spend on positive good thoughts and emotions. So to answer your question, no wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone.

Will

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

You can get this little number at Amazon if you want...

I dunno--I might, if properly provoked. I see there is a Love Voodoo kit, I am more interested in sexual manipulation than physical harm I guess...typical woman huh? HAHAHA!

(By the way I am so kidding--so just lay off peeps!)

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Osama Bin Laden and any creep who hurts a kid. - V Sky

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

My estranged husband.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Does throwing the doll at minimus count? :)

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

No. If I have any enemies, that's their problem; I won't waste my time or energy with them. "Success is the best revenge." Do what's best for yourself, and show love to your enemies, if you must deal with them at all.

Reminds me of Mark Twain, who said, "Tell the truth, it will amaze your friends and confound your enemies." Jesus had a prett good idea there when he said to love your enemies, that would surely confound them.

BTW, Welcome. Enjoy the forum.

Gamaliel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit