Reasons Why We Like or Love Jehovahs-Witness Discussion

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    There are so many enlightening posters here! Some are so well researched and informative. Others have a beautiful way of expressing their argument that you just have to reconsider a position that might have been different. Some posters exude kindness and warmth.........How do you feel???

Minimus.....I almost cried when I saw you started a thread about me. You are one of the kindest sombitchin bastards I've ever known......thanks.....you made my day

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

And yes, some posters are Gumbylike, too. They may not be all that smart to begin with but they'll never figure it out. We still love them, though.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    Thank God for the internet.

No, thank Al Gore for the Internet.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I like this board mostly because I find here people who feel the same way I do about the jw religion. For so many years, I thought I was the only on who felt the way I do. It's great finding people who have the same misgivings and reservations and outright annoyance at it.

• Special K
    Special K

I like this site because people here speak a J.W. language that I know.

I like it here because I can talk and hear from peers who have been hurt by J.W.'s.. just like me.

special k

• yxl1
    yxl1

Its easy to relate to you guys. We've all been through the same crap in our lives. Its not the same talking JW stuff to people that havent experienced it themselves. I had a lot of anger in me as a result of the sh*t that I went through, and this site has definately helped in cooling down these emotions.

I've read many books recommended by posters on this site that I otherwise would not have read. My home library is growing with subjects that I would never have considered before I came here.

• minimus
    minimus

I've seen emotional growth here by many posters. It's a great place to vent......(as long as you don't go off the deep end).

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I like this site because people here speak a J.W. language that I know.

amen. ;)

• Aztec
    Aztec

I was talking about this last night with someone who posts here. I love this board because even though I vehemently disagree with some of the people here on certain issues, I still know they would have my back if something really upset me. This place has become a substitute family for me in a lot of ways. The thing I like about this place is that we care about eachother. No matter how much some of ya piss me off...LOL!

~Aztec

• obiwan
    obiwan
    I'm here to cause trouble and because I dont want to miss the flamewars

Brummie tells the truth...I like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit