Tell me if I’m wrong - Jeffery Jackson is not a governing body member.

by Truth and Justice 27 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Gee Jay-Jay is definititely GeeBee.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I understand the ignorance of some JWs.

My very active, still in Elder father also didn't seem to know who "Tony Morris" was when I referred to his talk once (The tight pants rant)

He replied "I don't know that Brother, and I don't follow any personal opinion of men anyway. I Follow Jehovah!"

I realised then just how brain dead he must be to not recognise that according to JW theology, Jehovah speaks through Jesus, who speaks through the Governing Body, of which Tony Morris is one....

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That's like saying I don't know Heir Hitler personally, I don't follow him anyway, I am a nazi.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Jackson definitely on GB and imports his vegemite to his office from Australia.

Rub a Dub

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My senior in years long term family dubs would not be able to name the G B members either. They see faces on the. Broadcast via Roku , talk about , the coloured one, or the funny one ( Lett) but cannot say if they are really G B .

To some, the reall f & d slave were Knorr, Franz etc. They don’t respect these guys.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Maybe someone should record Witnesses arriving at the Assembly then ask them if they know the GB names. It would be a very good YouTube video!

• steve2
    steve2

An important clarification:

Jackson was not called to go to Australia to appear before the Royal Commission of Inquiry; he was already in Australia visiting his sick,elderly father. He initially did not respond to the Commission’s earlier approach that he appear. The Commission had to have him virtually placed under a subpoena - although he was allowed to provide his testimony via Skype from another venue in Australia. Subsequently, JWs who knew he appeared provided a positive gloss on his appearance. But make no mistake: That man was a reluctant witness - no pun intended.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Most of JWs are not Knowledgeable about who the GB members are. My still in wife and mom don't know even one GB by name. All they do is, follow instructions.

Recently my mom is pressurizing me a lot to return to the "Truth" again. I think there is tremendous pressure to lure back Ex members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit