Tell me if I’m wrong - Jeffery Jackson is not a governing body member.

by Truth and Justice 27 Replies latest jw friends

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

It's the sister that doesn't believe that Geoffry J. is a part of the of the GB.

Who can blame her tho? The WT told the lawyer representing them that G.J. just took part in bible translating - nothing else. Then the lawyer had to apologize after the court found out otherwise.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

So happy to cut off family members at the say so of the GB and then not even know who the GB are?

WTF?

• Truth and Justice
    Truth and Justice

I want to CLARIFY A PART OF MY POST:

My sister came over to see my Mother and I (not made her come over) to tell us she is cutting off ties with us. My Mother and I NO LONGER BELONG TO THE ORGANIZATION FOR AT LEAST 30 YEARS!!!

My Father had passed away in July, so my sister, like most witnesses give their TOKEN SERVICE to console us over the loss by coming over at least 3 times.

And her being a part of the ORGANIZATION should have known, and here, my Mother and I know this.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m not sure how anyone could have confused your mother with your sister in not believing G,Jackson being a G.B.member ?

Sorry but it just shows what an ignorant idiot your sister is if she doesn`t even know that and I might add a bitch to boot for cutting off you and her mother.

Good riddance I say

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TRUTH AND JUSTICE:

This just proves, once again, that Witnesses not only don’t know what they are supposed to believe but don’t even know who the guys at the top are!

Good job keeping everybody in ignorance where the right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm so sorry for the loss of your father in July. This is so evil, what this cult has demanded your sister does to you and your poor grieving mother. I'm so sorry. My two sisters and brother did this to me and my daughter after her dad died when she was 13, after as you say token funeral and one or two more visits. I'm really horrified and my heart goes out to you. You are right, evert thing you said about Jackson and the ARC is true, don't doubt yourself. My heartfelt condolences to you and your mother

• Truth and Justice
    Truth and Justice

You all are so right, thank you for your acknowledgment! My Mother and I appreciate this!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

PROOF all your sister has to do is go on jw.org and look for the search box on the home page and type in geoffrey jackson and see what comes up.That is what ive just done and it tells you all the items that "geoffrey jackson a member of the governing body" has done

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Thet have even put up a picture of him as well

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Straight from Jw.org:

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20130715/new-member-governing-body/#?insight[search_id]=82244bb2-89b8-4d48-8d29-3457ddf27189&insight[search_result_index]=1

Present Members of the Governing Body

Back row, left to right: D. H. Splane, A. Morris III, D. M. Sanderson, G. W. Jackson, M. S. Lett. Front row, left to right: S. F. Herd, G. Lösch, G. H. Pierce. All members of the Governing Body are anointed Christians

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit