Are You Fading, In, Out or Not Sure?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm interested to know which category we are in. I am fading fast and no longer reporting time or going to meetings.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Thats the slowest fast fade I've ever seen, you've been on here for years..

• shera
    shera

I've been out for 10 yrs...so I'd say I'm out.

Neva to return...

• freedom96
    freedom96

I faded for a couple of years, and now it has been close to 8 years of so far faded my old congregation cannot find me. Or they don't try. Oh well, no one bugs me. I imagine that is all I can ask for.

• JH
    JH

Do you believe that once you hit rock bottom that you go back up? I hit rock bottom and don't go to meetings since years, but I still have some kind of spiritual need, because I want answers. I can't be fading anymore because I'm rock bottom.

• minimus
    minimus

It's normal to still have a spiritual need. You just to be careful this time.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I've been out for 23 years.

When some folks celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary, they renew their vows.

I've been thinking.... on the 25th anniversary of my disfellowshipping, I may go back to the body of elders, tell them I'm still "unrepentant", and have myself redisfellowshipped.

• breal
    breal

Completely Out!

I've been thinking.... on the 25th anniversary of my disfellowshipping, I may go back to the body of elders, tell them I'm still "unrepentant", and have myself redisfellowshipped.

LOL SFJim!

• minimus
    minimus

You should throw yourself a "disfellowshipping party".

• caligirl
    caligirl

I have done the complete fade - It took me 5 years to completely stop attending meetings, and it has now been 7 years of completely out for me. No one bothers me.

It has been replaced with a borderline obsessive-compulsive addiction to this site!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit