Are you related to anyone famous?

by Mulan 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My mom adored Clint Walker when he was on Cheyenne. Definitely the rugged, Hollywood good looks of the 50's that made him perfect for that role. I saw Clint Walker recently, I think on the TV Land Awards. Poor fella...he got old. But he still has that wonderful rugged voice.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

On my father's side, our family ancestry was researched when I was a young adult...by my aunt.....who reported that we are descendants of Richard, the lion-hearted....King of England....so I've been thinking lately that if I can't live forever in paradise on earth with a buncha anal-retentive scaredy cats, I'm gonna go over to England soon and depose the present-day royal hineys and claim my family heraldry and be the Queen of England....

On my mother's side, my g/g/mom was from Tennessee....I don't know much, if anything about our family ancestry on this side, except we're of Irish, English and Scots descent and my g/g/dad changed his name from O'Neill, dropping the "O".....my mom and her sisters had every color of hair it is humanly possible to grow, except dark brown and black.....I've noticed that we have a LOT of short women from this side of the family....and facial features resembling Dolly Parton's fam....so maybe back in Tennessee somewhere along the line, our fam and Dolly's fam made a "connection"....can't say for sure....just know NONE of us got her bazoomers...

Frannie B

• Swan
    Swan

My husband is related to Major Mike, a famous little person who worked as a circus performer in Ringling Brothers Circus. Major Mike was one of the survivors of the great Hartford circus fire of 1944.

http://www.hartfordhistory.net/circusfire.html

Tammy

• simplesally
    simplesally

My great-great grandmother was Nora Earp, cousin to Wyatt.

My grandmothers cousin is Patti Page.

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

My Greatgrandparents (on my mothers side) were Beauforts from England.. so I'm distantly related to all the old Beaufort kings and Queens of England... I believe Henry The VIII falls in there somewhere..

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

LOL Mulan, I'm related to Benedict Arnolds wife, Margaret Mansfield, along with be related to Bryan Wilson of the beach boys, he's my Grandmothers half brother. I'm also related to the painter Thomas Eakins.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

I'm a direct descendent of William H. Russell, founder of the pony express.

• Lutece
    Lutece

Alfalfa Switzer best known as Alfalfa in The Little Rascals

• JeffT
    JeffT

My wife is distantly related to both Daniel Boone and Abraham Lincoln.

My father is well known in the medical community (he's a Nobel laureate), but I don't know if that counts as famous.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

My great grandmother on my father's side was the world's first female telegrapher.

My grandfather on my mother's side was a co-inventor of the original Coca-Cola bottling machine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit