Do You Vote and/or Get Involved In Politics Now?

by minimus 91 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

just curious.....

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Do you, min?

I do...

• Hamas
    Hamas

yep.

BLAIR OUT !

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Yep.

Registered voter in the state of Florida.

Will be voting AGAINST George W. Bush in the 2004 election.

• Hamas
  • maxwell
    maxwell

Funny you should ask that now. Just last night I was checking out the requirements to register to vote. Looks pretty easy. All I have to do is fill out a one page registration form and mail it in at least 30 days before the election. The only reason I haven't filled it out and mailed it in yet is because I'm debating whether I want to affiliate myself with a party so that I can participate in the primary elections. I will probably register as an indepent, and I can always change party later, so it will be mailed off very soon.

If I were more outgoing, I could actually imagine myself in one of the Neighborhood Advisory positions. They are non partisan positions that make reports and recommendations to the city council members which are, of course, partisan positions.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Nope............never interested me.......to each his own.

• undercover
    undercover
    Registered voter in the state of Florida.

Will be voting AGAINST George W. Bush in the 2004 election.

Do votes in Florida count? Just a little "chad" humor. very little.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Yes, I vote and am currently involved in the upcoming provincial election in Ontario.

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• rocketman
    rocketman

I registered last fall. I am not yet sure if I will vote come November. I could not vote in the Primary due to being registered as non-affiliated (to avoid being bothered during petition season).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit