i think that 2 x jw getting together must make a good match

by nelly1 29 Replies latest social relationships

• Hamas
    Hamas

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tinky xx

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Of worldly girls I find that my heart is a Latin American food stall, while their love is a food inspector from Zurich.

Six~ tongue in cheek and cilantro in tooth class

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    you heard it here first, folks...hamas is on the market for a hot xjw apostahunk

LMAO

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

If I were to do it again, I'd prolly prefer an XHW myself, simply because it'd be easier for him to understand the compulsion with revisiting again and again and being around people who are on the same page. He understands it, to a degree, but never will completely. He's been around my family, and knows how messed up and nonsensical it is.

CG

• caligirl
    caligirl

I am happily married to an xjw I met through another site. Having a similar background is very helpful. When I went through my divorce, I told my sister that it would be ideal to meet another xjw so they would understand my past, but I never thought it would actually happen, but it did. As for fearing that an exjw may consider returning to the vomit, if one is truly out, that really isn't a risk, IMO.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

I agree. There is a bond between people who've been to hell and back. We survived the same insanity, so yeah, I'd like to marry an x-jw but ultimately, I'll end up marrying whoever I love regardless of his religious background. - V Sky

• breal
    breal

I am married to someone who was never associated with the JW's. Since we still have his family and friends and my post JW friends it makes life seem full. I don't mind not having him understand completely what I have been through because there are so many other perks with him never having been through that. However I have been away from the JW's for a long time now and perhaps when I was freshly out I may have felt differently.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

The new guy that I'm dating is not an ex-jw. He is certainly understanding of what I've been through ... because his ex went "born-again ballisticTM" on him. She went all rigid and made lots of rules for him, with her "shoulds" and "should-nots" and "You must get saved"....and "You must accept Jesus into your heart" *insert screetch here* .... and on and on it goes....till he couldn't take it any more.

That "weird religion stuff" seems to be giving us a level ground to be starting a new relationship on. He has a lovely sense of his spirituality ... it just isn't a born-again variety. *ducks*

I apologize in advance to the "born-agains" posting here...JW's don't have exclusivity to fanaticsm I've noticed.

Besides ... religion is not the big thing in either of our lives...

Besides ... he is a ballroom dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESTEE

• Francois
    Francois

You're right, Nelly. My place or yours?

francois

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    prefer an xjw guy to someone in the world :)

wait, isn't an xjw considered worldly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit