JWs drank suspicious tea and got naked and kidnapped people

by yalbmert99 29 Replies latest social current

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The elders won't be concerned about the violence. They won't be concerned that they stole a car, or that they drove under the influence. They won't be worried that they locked a terrified victim in the trunk of a car.

No, they will be concerned that they were all BUTT NAKED.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I read the article when it first appeared on facebook and then when it stated they went to the same Kingdom Hall I realised they were probably JWs.

Hysterical.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

No doubt the elders would have dealt with it internally if the car hadn't crashed and outsiders hadn't called the police...

• Done
    Done

This made the news on a Detroit radio station. They didn't say they were jws tho

• waton
    waton

now CBC (Canada's public broadcaster) on their news carries the fact that these were all indeed JWs. I drank a spiked coffee once, and spend a day in hospital recovering. too far gone to make a fool of myself, which comes naturally to many witnesses anyway, from their beliefs.

• Done
    Done

I dont listen live, Its their morning show podcasts i listen too. Usually a story like this they'll update. Im halfway thru Thursdays show hoping they

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Update from CBC:

Alberta family taken in naked kidnapping case were frightened, want answers

An Alberta family allegedly kidnapped by a group of naked neighbours, who may have unknowingly drunk some hallucinogenic tea, say it was a frightening experience.
    And the family members say until they learn more facts about what happened, they don't know how to feel about the ordeal.
    "We just don't have enough information," said one family member, who asked not to be named. "We have no answers as to whether anything was purposely taken or not purposely taken."
    The family members were reluctant to share their experience because of the ongoing court case, but they told The Canadian Press they know the accused as neighbours. They are all members of the same Jehovah's Witnesses church.

Read more at link

• hoser
    hoser
    As far as I have heard, nothing ever came out of this. I’m not sure if the charges have been dropped or if the case hasn’t made it to court yet.
  • hoser
    hoser

This showed up again on the news today. All three plead guilty. Sentencing is to take place on December 20.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for the update Hoser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit