JWs drank suspicious tea and got naked and kidnapped people

by yalbmert99 29 Replies latest social current

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

More details

Tea had nothing to do with this

Irrational fear of Armageddon had everything to do with it

https://globalnews.ca/news/4482670/naked-kidnapping-alberta-police-monsters-armageddon/

• steve2
    steve2

It actually sounds like fun. Perhaps the publicity will generate readers’ deep interest in getting to know the organization better. Though there is bound to be disappointment: sitting through a fully clothed Kingdom Hall meeting will seem like torture.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Wow. Amazing. But, to me, it really sounds like they were on something. I mean they were hearing screams and seeing ashes. Pepper spray had no effect on them... amazing.

• hoser
    hoser

My jw wife just saw this on the news. She is in cognitive dissonance mode. She can’t believe they are jws.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Perhaps it was medicinal marihuana tea... now allowed! xD

• hoser
    hoser

I think they watched the bunker video one too many times.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

IloveTTATT, if they had drank marijuana tea, they would have spent the weekend eating snacks and sleeping.

And not quite legal yet. October 17 is Canada's Green Day

I agree Hoser. Too many bunker re-runs

• Listener
    Listener

Their Elders will be demanding to know where were their go bags.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I am waiting for this to be a convention story. Wonder how the org will spin it

Maybe there should be a video made.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

In my late teens nearly a dozen of us “good JW kids” took a lake boat out on a certain large natural reservoir lake in California where swimming was strictly not allowed. I have no idea how the booze and weed got on board or why we were all compelled to strip naked and jump in. Even harder to believe is there were absolutely no repurcussions. I think about most of my partners in crime often. Some of them are still believers. It was one of the only truly magical moments I can remember from an otherwise mundane JW youth. Well maybe not only.

I thought that was crazy. This takes the cake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit