White clean shaven man runs over muslims

by silentbuddha 78 Replies latest social current

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

RedVIP claimed, "There is a huge difference there. "

REALLY?

Which victim is more dead?

...and I notice that no one has suggested the possibility that the "clean-shaven white guy" may have lost a family member in one of those bridge attacks.

• Simon
    Simon

We have learnt too that Muslims are capable of speaking out about terrorism ... when it suits them.

• steve2
    steve2

steve2 - I think it time to call a spade a spade. Isis is a fascist organisation - fascists tend towards hatred of anyone not sharing their ideology - a hatred even of those who share the same religion or the same nationality, or the same ethnicity or the same politics.

No argument from me.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    REALLY?
    Which victim is more dead?

What does this have to do with my point? Clearly i'm not talking about that difference.

My point is about the difference between a sporadic criminal act based on rage or anger, and a concerted group effort based on an ideology.

• Laika
    Laika

I for one am outraged that this person was not reported by the members of his community for holding extremist views. I also think his family should be investigated for their views and possibly executed.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Let's not lose logical perspective here

• Laika
    Laika
    Cofty: This will no doubt lead to revenge attacks.

Yes I think this is a fair concern, my muslim friends felt a lot of anger about this and the way it was reported (which I have sympathy for), and they are good people who abhor Islamic terrorism (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be friends with them). God knows then what the few crazies are thinking.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    ...and possibly executed.

Said no sane critic of Islam EVER.

• Laika
    Laika
    Said no sane critic of Islam EVER.

True, sadly not all critics of Islam are sane...

• cofty
    cofty
    my muslim friends felt a lot of anger about this and the way it was reported (which I have sympathy for) - Laika

Why?

What could there possibly be about the reporting to cause offense?

I heard young Muslims on TV this morning telling blatant lies about police response times and assuming wrongly it would not be recorded as a terrorist crime.

The fact is the first police car was on scene within a couple of minutes of the 999 call. The incident was immediately declared to be terrorism and a meeting of COBRA was convened. It was unanimously condemned by everybody and has been lead item on the news all day.

Nevertheless offense will be taken and no doubt revenge will be enacted by Friday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit