My two week consulting trip to Bethel (the beginning of the end) Part 1

by seven006 90 Replies latest members adult

• VM44
    VM44

Seven's story about his trip to Bethel very plainly gives the impression that the people at Bethel are living in a constant state of fear. Fear of saying or doing the wrong thing.

Can anyone who lived at Bethel confirm this?

--VM44

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Seven006,is a cool guy..I haven`t seen him around lately..Dave!!!.If your kick`n around,log in..We love your stories..Your art work Rocks!!...OUTLAW

• chiddy
    chiddy

great story bet he can expose loads more

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I think one of the things that really caught my attention, was the secret vault of old literature-that wasn't fit for the "average" JW to see. I was discussing Dave's writings with a friend yesterday, and he observes, if this was truly God's organization, wouldn't you be proud to publicly display our Christian JW heritage? Shouldn't we be proud to share with all the world our founding documents that "prove" we are Christ's handpicked followers? No,...they're locked up in a vault. Things that make you go...hmmm.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Chiddy, I have just two words for you: armchair critic.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Dave,

Thank you for your incisive view of the gut of the borg.

Dear God, Jehovah and Sweet Savior Jesus, where in the hell was my brain for 45 years?

Brant

• chiddy
    chiddy

not really been through some shite y' know , if you knew my story definitely no arm chair critic, all my family still jws my old man an elder , thats only the start

• jgnat
    jgnat

I stand by what I said, chiddy. You fight your battles, let seven006 fight his. How dare you say he hasn't done enough.

• chiddy
    chiddy

hang on , I'm nothing must have confused me with some 1 else , no battle here, I'm chillin'

• chiddy
    chiddy

He's done a good job , only speculating ,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit