My two week consulting trip to Bethel (the beginning of the end) Part 1

by seven006 90 Replies latest members adult

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    Maybe it was that pair of shoes where Fred got his inspiration and direction to run a religion and write prophecies that never came true. I mean if a talking snake can convince a couple of naked people to commit the ultimate culinary sin that would doom the entire planet to destruction, why not a talking pair of old shoes?

Or maybe he was just nuts!

• freedom96
    freedom96

You write well, and I am beginning to picture this all in my head. Very enlightening, indeed.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

more more more!!!!

• Xena
    Xena
    It was the Mecca of all JWdom

One of the most apt expressions I have ever heard!

Maybe it was that pair of shoes where Fred got his inspiration and direction to run a religion and write prophecies that never came true. I mean if a talking snake can convince a couple of naked people to commit the ultimate culinary sin that would doom the entire planet to destruction, why not a talking pair of old shoes?

ROFL you have got quite a way with words Dave!

Very enjoyable and interesting reading, I think I will nip over and check out Part II......

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

going to read part two, very entertaining so far !!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Man, does this bring back memories.

Craig

• gumby
    gumby
    Man, does this bring back memories.

Dammit craig......you mean you talk to your shoes too!

Gumby

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

seven006: I read your first two parts.... simply amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to write this up!!

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Dammit craig......you mean you talk to your shoes too!

Most men talk to my boobs

• gumby
    gumby

Now your really testin my self control. When can I have a discussion with em?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit