My two week consulting trip to Bethel (the beginning of the end) Part 1

by seven006 90 Replies latest members adult

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

Wow, what a story, i was totally hanging on every word. Cant wait for the next part. Thanks for sharing with us!!!

• Panda
    Panda

At Bethel most men talk to most women's boobs.

Where's part 2?

• Panda
    Panda

oops sorry for the dbl post

• Prins Vaillant
    Prins Vaillant

Thanks for part 1. Reaching out for part 2.

Greetings :)

Prins Vaillant

• caspian
    caspian

Thank you.........You are a great story teller.

I am gripped please hurry up with Part 2.

Cas.

• arancia
    arancia

I am sure that if i was writing some sort of good lies that would make you feel good my posting would last on the discussion forum longer time.But democracy is unknown over there ( from the look of it } therefore i can not lie.If the new world is governed by people like you I DO NOT WONT TO BE PART OF IT !!! thank you very much.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

You tell a story very well, Dave. Thanks for taking the time out to do that for us..........and of course for you. Looking forward to the conclusion.

For just a half second I wondered if Jehovah was not an all seeing all knowing God, but instead, he was an old warn out pair of brown shoes.

Maybe it was that pair of shoes where Fred got his inspiration and direction to run a religion and write prophecies that never came true. I mean if a talking snake can convince a couple of naked people to commit the ultimate culinary sin that would doom the entire planet to destruction, why not a talking pair of old shoes?

I think Nancy Sinatra should redo her song......

These boots are made for talking, and that's just what they'll do
    one of these days these boots are gonna talk all over you.

You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin'
    and you keep losin' when you oughta not bet.
    You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'.
    Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet.

These boots are made for talking, and that's just what they'll do
    one of these days these boots are gonna talk all over you.

Are you ready boots? Start talkin'!

Notice the irony in the middle verse?........LOL !

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Wow, what an experience. Looking forward to the continuation.

Sounds like the movie Logan's Run.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Dammit, this is just as bad as Lord of the Rings......get the second part up!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Well written Dave, onto part duece.

When I was at Bethel for my two week stint of slavery priviledge of serving as a grunt on the chun crew temp at Bethel, I left with a very different feeling than I thought I would.

The drinking, the rows and rows of sad faces, the poor brother I met one late night in the Laundry room crying because he had been at Bethel for a few months and said he made a big mistake signing up for Bethel residency, the attitudes and pride of who is better.

Those two weeks made me glad that I never made a full stint at Bethel. And the 'fun-loving' temps that I hooked with made the general experience bearable.

Winston.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit