What Makes 🍕 Pizza Delicious To Tou?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• stillin
    stillin

Somebody has to say it...I don't think that it's a complete pizza without anchovies. I rar ly find a table of friends who will play along.

It's funny. Growing up, Sunday night was pizza night at my mom and dad's house. All of my brothers and sisters had what ever they ordered, never anchovies. Then, off we went; married and spread across the country. 10 years later we got together and wanted pizza. We had ALL progressed to wanting anchovies!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Thick whole wheat crust, a good well-seasoned sauce (not sweet, ketchup-like swill!), mozzarella, Italian sausage, Canadian bacon, peppers, onions, black olives, mushrooms, anchovies, topped with plenty of pepperoni. If a cardboard pan can support it, there isn't enough good stuff on it! Serve with a spinach salad and good beer.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Ahh, yes pepperoni pizzas!!!

But, I remember about 20 years ago, when I was still a 100% full-in conscientious JW. We had some staff bowling nights. I remember how conscientious I strayed-away from the pepperoni & salami pizzas to settle for the ham/ pineapple or vegetarian. This was when they ordered pizzas in as part of the 'social committee' bowling extravaganza fun nights. But I was socializing with non-JW's back then. Maybe something sub-consciously was kicking-in inside me about the JW religion.

But these days, it's full-out loaded pizza pies, who cares about the ''questionable meats''.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Now I am hungry.......

thin and crispy, tasty sauce topping, I once had a stuffed crust that was sublime.

Normally I abandon my veggie ideals and drool over pepperoni . On tv recently they have had chefs from Naples saying that the only authentic pizza ic just tomato and mozzarella cheese. But I like what I like.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

You can eat it. I need no other reason.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Eating it in Italy. Lake Como for preference or Rome.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think GLTirebiter sums it up for me just add sliced tomatoes .

OH YUMMY

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Pizza to me is like alcohol to an alcoholic. I gotta stay away!

• blondie
    blondie

We live in a university so there are many one of kind pizzarias, not dominos, etc. We don't really like deep dish. But other than that I love pizza because you put a whole meal of various items on top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit