I wanna have pizza tonight I think

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Bread, tomato sauce, and cheese.

How can you lose?

• TheFadingAlbatros
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The crust. It's the crust which makes the difference. A nice 'yeasty' crust, oh and yeah the sauce of course.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    tdttan hour ago

Bread, tomato sauce, and cheese.

yep--just an over rated over priced toasted cheese and tomato sauce sandwich.

the sort of thing that could well have been invented by the watchtower society.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Bread, tomato sauce, and cheese''

Yup. The crust, sauce and cheese. The clinchers, the 'base' of the pizza-pie!!!

There's something about the Pizza Hut crust, it's done just right. Lightly oiled pans. Their bread is done just to perfection. Even their bread sticks too. They seem to be 'sparing' on the toppings though. But the bread just makes up for it.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Oh man, what a nice thread. I love deep dish.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

You got my mouth fluids going, if I don't eat soon I might get tongue cancer lol. Anyways I love many many types of pizza, but I'd say my favorite topping are, in order of their appeal, cheese, tomato sauce, olives and fried breaded eggplant.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I won't lie - I am a pizza snob.

Crusts; thin crust is my favorite. I also enjoy New York Style and Chicago deep dish. BJ's Brewhouse has a wonderful deep dish crust that must have sourdough or beer in the dough mix.

Sauce; a tangy, thick pizza sauce is a must. The more the better. Also, a chunky Chicago style sauce is excellent. I am not into non-tomato based sauces.

Cheese; real, high quality mozzarella is a must. Shaved Parmesan is also a must.

Toppings; Breakfast bacon is my favorite followed by real Italian sausage. I do not like the cheap sausage kibble. I also recently discovered Italian meatball as a great topping. Pepperoni is a must for NY style. Follow that with green olives, mushrooms (not the dried out ones), and fresh minced garlic.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Pepperoni is where it's at. No other toppings are needed as far as im concerned. The best pizza's are in authentic Italian restraunts though, not from a "Hut" or delivery service.

Cor, i couldn't half go for one of these right now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit