What Makes šŸ• Pizza Delicious To Tou?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I am watching a tv show that highlights area restaurants and pizza is the subject.

What is your favorite style and type of pizza?

• blownaway
    blownaway

Ham and pineapple

• millie210
    millie210

Spicy, really good pepperoni, gooey cheese, nice yeasty crust...ok now I want pizza...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well, I like thin-crust, thin bread pizzas. Y'know, the crispy type of pizzas.

As for toppings - well, I don't like sea food, so no anchovies or any other sea food for me. Of course, if you love sea food, go nuts!

I like lots of toppings, including 'Greek pizza' - chunks of Feta cheese, black olives that have a particular taste and smell ("I've been eating olives." "Oh really - Olive's what?"), tomatoes and onions, on a cheese & tomato base.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

ok now I want pizza - yeah me too.

I'm gonna get a take away. XD

• minimus
    minimus

I like Greek style pizza with feta cheese and steak or Hamburg. I like all kinds of pizza but Dominoes is tasteless

• minimus
    minimus

Dominoes looks excellent... Iā€™d eat the picture they use for advertising. The real pizza sucks though.

• LV101
    LV101

Pizza is certainly a personal item -- have to like the sauce (marinara/pizza sauce) and the thin crust. Topped with pepperoni/sometimes sausage and kalamato Greek olives with very light amount of cheese. Amazing, we've learned to eat pizza with minimal cheese except when family is around -- everyone wants tons of cheese (roadkill amounts/even some thick crust pizza). Love vegetarian pizza, also.

We have renown pizza restaurants - NY's Dom Demarcos (President Obama had to experience when here) and Settebello - Grimaldis (our fave) and Wolf Gang Puck and others. Demarcos probably best pepperoni ever!

• tiki
    tiki

The crust has to be right...yeast...puffy edges...not thick though..and not over cooked. Good sauce...not sweet...funky funghi...green peppers...and italian blends of cheese...basil...garlic. Hate gummy gunky mozzarella stringing all over.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

When I was a kid growing up we didn't get much in the way of luxury dinners like eating out or even take out. my dad got paid bi weekly and would bring home pizza once in a while as a real treat for dinner. It was always pepperoni pizza from Mario's. The smell would make my mouth water. I couldn't get enough of it.

I was a teenager before I found out that there were other types of pizza besides pepperoni. lol

To me pizza was and is pepperoni pizza! Don't try to confuse me with other stuff!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit