To Jehovah's Witnesses, Jehovah and Satan Are EQUAL

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

JW's always say that we better watch out because Satan the Devil is always looking at us to try to devour us. We are told not to get involved with ANYTHING that is against God's will because Satan is constantly looking at us to trick us into serving him. Satan is so powerful that he influences BILLIONS of people. Satan is so mighty that he's nearly omnipresent. If we do not stay on guard at all times, we will be snatched up by the "Great Birdcatcher". Satan the Devil is so powerful to Witnesses. Yet, my understanding is that he is but one angel. No more. No less.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, I think Satan is the boogeyman for the WT, and they blame everything on him - but according to my understanding, he hasn't even been thrown to earth yet.

CZAR

• minimus
    minimus

On March 26,1918, Satan the Devil was thrown out of heaven , according to the "Your Will Be Done" book.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Satan gets bad press.

It was God that created us; it was God that left us all to die and kill and suffer like this ; not Satan. If God is all knowing, why didn't he stop Satan from rebelling ? It is either because a) he knew, but wanted to have a laugh at our expense b) God has lied to us and it is Satan who is right c) Its all a load of chicken shit religious nonsense.

All this shit about God being here for you, its all bollocks. I chose option c.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

For further comments on current Borg doctrine and their fear of demons, see this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/55885/1.ashx

• minimus
    minimus

What gets me is that Satan is made to be EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME. The only thing he can't do is read your mind but he can read your facial expressions. But if Satan was studying my facial expressions, he certainly would be missing BILLIONS more....It's so stupid!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mass movements can arise and spread without belief in a God,but never without belief in a devil.Usually the strength of a mass movement is proportionate to the vividness and tangibility of its devil.It is essential to have a tangible enemy,not merely an abstract one.

Eric hoffer.The True Believer.

Blueblades

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I've long seen this same thing in the JW attitude towards God and Satan. They make God seem petty as if he HAS TO prove something to Satan. If God is God he has nothing to prove.

• JT
    JT

Hamas Accuses god of laughing at mankind

well you will love this one i pulled out of the archieves-- smile

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Human Misery For Dum*ies

• JT
    JT

Human Misery For Dum*ies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest