What really is UN doing with religions?

by Kosonen 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Occult UN Forces Seek to Hijack Religion for Globalism

https://thenewamerican.com/occult-un-forces-seek-to-hijack-religion-for-globalism/It does not look like religions dominate UN but the other way around. Journalist Alex Newman gives a totally different picture about the real state of affairs. That was also evident from the pandemic response. Even Jehovah's witnesses obediently followed the pandemic rules.It looks more and more unlikely that all religions of the world are collectively the great city Babylon the Great.Instead a great falling away or apostasy is foretold in 2Thessalonians2:3,4 NKJV:Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Occult UN Forces Seek to Hijack Religion for Globalism”

🙄

Prison Planet meets the John Birch Society.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough
    There was a posting not so long along about uniting religions. ( with that I have a conspiracy theory of my own ) I have watched a few clips of Elon Musk talking about the dangers of A i and I wonder what part it may end up playing in all of this...Elon thinks it will become smarter than man and may even take on a consciousness-watched enough old Star Trek to think this super computer may want to play God. ( so many sci fi movies seem to be predictive programming.)
  • TD
    TD
    Kosonen, are you familiar with the John Birch Society?
    They've been a source of humor here since I was a child.

"I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
    And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church
    And I ain't even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

--With apologies to the late Charlie Daniels

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Perhaps affiliated in some way with the Rev. Harley Davidson’s Church of the Righteous Hog?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Bahá’u’lláh, the latest and final manifestation of God has already accomplished this (uniting of all religions). So no need for the UN to re-invent the wheel.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Kosonen what is your answer to the following questions. Do you believe there are occult forces within the UN? Do you think it is a bad thing for ones in the UN to try to persuade religions and religious leaders to promote fighting climate change? Do you think it is a bad thing for governments of the world to work to fight climate change? Do you think that working to do any of these things amounts to weaponizing religion? If those questions were asked to me my answer to all of them would be "no."

I see no evidence of the UN dominating religion. Instead I see the UN supporting freedom of worship around the world.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

UN is involved with religions because most religions are just that, disguised as religions operating as a business to enjoy tax-free perks and exploit people with fear.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

It is true though that religion is a snare and in many cases a racket. I wish I had never become religious. I wish I had never been raised to be religious. For me it is far more satisfying and fulfilling to be nonreligious than to be religious. I wish my community (and my nation and my world) had far fewer religious people and far more nonreligious people than it does. I am sick and tired of hearing religious people telling me their wacko illogical religious ideas. I am also tired of wacko illogical religious ideas influencing governmental policies. But nearly everywhere I go (except where there are no people) there are religious people and from to time some of them tell me some of their nutty religious ideas. Sadly for me, in the department where I work (of about 80-100 workers) only one of my coworkers (besides myself) told me he/she is an atheist, and even that atheist said he is not sure there is no God (and thus he is also an agnostic). There are however a number of young people in my department who told me they are nonreligious. In my place of work I seem to be the lone voice for atheism and scientific naturalism. I wish I wasn't the lone person voicing such at work.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Well, I don't think UN is in its core atheistic. Probably all high ranking politicians seek help from the spiritual world.

Did you know that the UN has a prayer room with a black iron ore rectangular cube altar?

https://www.un.org/ungifts/meditation-room

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit