Do you tell your spouse or partner EVERYTHING?

by doodle-v 57 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

From my experience, and im fairly young so i still have a lot to learn, but I found that being honest can be very difficult and it also takes a good level of trust from both parties. One night my fiance and I just sat and told each other everything about our past, you know, (if I tell him that he might leave) that kind of stuff. Well I'll tell you it was one of the most difficult things I've ever done.

And you know what he said? "im still here and i still love you" (awwww), but anyway from that day on i feel a wonderful sense of relief and satisfaction knowing that there is nothing im hiding from him and he'll never say "wait a minute, you never told me...."

so what are your thoughts? Do you tell your spouse or partner everything? do you think its best to be totally honest with each other? Is there ever a good time to lie when your in a relationship?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

No. I don't.

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• Mac
    Mac

Err......ummmmmmmmmmmmm.......uhhhhhhhhhh........yeah........sure!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Yeah, right

• Mac
    Mac

Hey now!!!

• Panda
    Panda

No way ... do you really want to know everything about the person you love??? Not me.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Some things I need to keep just for me.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Hey i never said it was easy!! LOL

• Mac
    Mac

Damn Nilfin..you look familiar....do you know the words to Joanne?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Well, since my wife reads this board regularly, I will have to be honest...

I hide absolutely nothing from her! Every sin and transgression is thoroughly disclosed to her in complete detail!

Right honey?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit