Lot's Wife - Connect the dots - JW.org

by Funchback 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

And let's not forget the King Solomon story. Every JW child needs to visualize a baby being threatened by a sword.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvBBo3tZVXg

• rebel8
    rebel8

DISGUSTING

• TheWonderofYou
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Ah...can hardly wait to see the fun time for kiddies picture of beheadings.

Nothing extremist about glorifying decapitations in children's game books is there?

• Chook
    Chook

They could join the dots of Noah sleeping with daughters or Lot daughters molestering him in his sleep. What a wonderful colouring book we could make.

• steve2
    steve2

Well it is a fairy story, so violence and death are pretty much staples. You cannot get more violent than some of the themes in these stories.

I never did like that Little Red Riding Hood was completely consumed by the wolf, or the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk was slain.

Besides, this kind of nonsense crystallizes - pun intended - the way religious bigots have always had the capacity to switch off their love and affection for perceived "disobedient" loved ones. Lot's wife had it easy compared to being stoned or hung, drawn and quartered - tortures that still awaited disobedient ones.

I suppose it is cold comfort to imagine this: In a few thousand years time, deep into life in paradise, we apostates could be enjoying infamy as pictures in coloring books that the everlasting JWs give their everlasting children.

I hadn't quite imagined myself in the pages of a coloring book - but, judging by the history of religious violence against apostates, it really could have been worse.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

OMG....the perversion continues. Poor kids

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Maybe they should make on with Lot committing incest with his daughters. Sick fu$ks!

• dbq407
    dbq407

.........and tomorrow kids, we're gonna simulate crushing testicles!!!!!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

It seems only fitting that JW's would use connect the dot pictures to prepare their children for all the connect the dot scriptures required to prove their false doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit